Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, jbone7 said:

I'm getting the feeling she does it just to taunt him. I'm sorry Vika is great but I would not be able to ignore THAT!

No Elisa doesnt taunt Vikas boyfriend i gurantee you -- she could care less about him.

21 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

joejo, given your previous post and this one, I'm definitely in agreement that he should go and that he might actually be dangerous. I just don't understand why Vika is attracted to him in the first place. I have seen absolutely nothing appealing about the guy since the moment he arrived. He seemed very strange at first and has become more and more strange and menacing in his behavior since. It's obvious that he has no desire for Vika. What is causing her to allow him to stay (let alone continue to try to seduce him)? That's the part that I simply can't come to grips with. Vika acted very differently before he arrived and was very likable in my opinion. :confused:

He has her scared Book. She's scared like alot of abused women. She probably started dating him and found out what his condition was. By then she felt bad about leaving him or asking him to leave. He's in an environment which is impoissible for him to handle, and is also possibly harmful to the girls. It's ultimately not his fault ... he was put in this situation. He cant handle it, and may be a clicking bomb if he doesnt leave or they dont leave together.   He never looks at the other girls because he feels they are in his and Vikas way. Just keep watching him.

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Elisa looks like she is just waiting for him to come down while she is topless

Snake Elisa isnt waiting on him ... she's almost drubk ... she could care less about Mr. freak lol. Notice she covered herself up guys?? Elisa doesnt think sometimes lol.... she's not use to a guy there until recently. She's not trying to turn on any guy, unless her boyfriend is there. She would never cheat on him.

3 minutes ago, jbone7 said:

Looking more like Elisa might fall asleep on the sofa before anything else happens...she's looking pretty toasted.

This time last Friday she had alot of wine.... dropped her wine glass and broke it, and then almost fell of of couch before she went upstairs lol. Right now she's feeling NOOOOOO pain lol.

• Upvote 1