Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad we agree in that Nick,dont remember good but think before him arrive Elisa somethimes nude in Kitchen making meal,naked in livingroom on sofa..sinse the dude take of livingroom any girl besides Vika..never do that things,witch is normal..problably Elisa does feel confortable and even think its an question of respect for vika..so no Nice nudes on house..only on bedroom...and usualy before living bedroom Elisa have to make shure that no get Out with something showing..i said it before and say it now and will say till dude go...Fidel(and vicka) destroid the mood and natural flow of the house.

why you think I earned so many enemies LOL in this forum at beginning called him all kinds of names , but now I don't watch them , somehow I feel sorry the situation he is YES and NO , Yes he is seek, NO he fuckd the apartment 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

This coming from someone that constantly watches the apartment and complains makes nasty remarks about him. You hate this guy so much for absolutely no reason, yet you continue to watch and continue to complain.. and HE'S the one with mental problems?

He has asperger's syndrome disorder, a form of high functioning autism. She is a saint for staying with him. I know someone who has it.

People, ease up on him already!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

that was because this thread has become a John Madden play by play of what is going on  instead of comments or a general discussion,  someone needs to step up and say something 90 pages in 5 and 1/2 days of what ????? I let it go box but as always just like the troll you are you brought it up again:biggrin:

It is ridiculous how many stupid posts are made at times about what? Nothing. The guy has asperger's syndrome, have some sympathy for god's sake.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

He has asperger's syndrome disorder, a form of high functioning autism. She is a saint for staying with him. I know someone who has it.

People, ease up on him already!

mr1010 Yes She is for staying with him , now I feel sorry him , I think she is trying to help him But in my opinion she could do more damage than help for her personal benefit , Now I only belam RLC allowing mentally seek person  

• Upvote 1

What we see beautiful things that idiot if you do not keep at home,You keep insisting this man,Go get that guy restrict girls.men goo men gooooooooooooooooo men gooooooooooo men goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, MrBox said:

It time for him to leave. I do not know that RLC is thinking. :(

I think, RLC found itself in a very difficult situation. Apparently, they did not know anything about the health status of Vika's boyfriend. Now they can not do anything, because they are afraid to be accused of intolerance. I think, they will not do anything and will wait, until Fidel himself decides to leave or when the three months expire for Vika.

• Upvote 7

But how an we say he Indeed has ocd or another thing?Its impossible that vicka and him agree doing this show for atracting viewrs?The truty its this apartment now as many views exactle because Fidel and his beyavor..but if he is Indeed some desorder than my sorries.