Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Elisa is home and she's feeling mighty good.... with a little help i think. Dont think she's feeling no pain as they say lol. I just love that girl. She's always herself or seems to be.--  Fidel made Vika close Elisa's door earlier today.... i almost cracked up laughing. Elisa wasnt wearing much at the time.... Elisa could care less thats why i love her so much.

25 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Tu as vu les fesses de Kristy pour une jeune fille de 20 ans, et son approche "soumise" ?

Ok, on a visiblement des goûts et des standards très différents.

Par contre je ne comprends pas ce que tu veux dire sur Kristy, qu'est que je suis sensé remarquer sur ses fesses et qu'est qu'une approche "soumise"?

• Upvote 1

Hahaha she sure has Noldus. She drinks on the go as they say lol. I think her party is at home tomight .... not sure tho. She's the best thing that's happen to this room since the other girls left. I do like Rita tho ... she jus isnt as "open" as Elisa. Elisa loves her wine or whatever.

• Upvote 1

Elisa was in the supermarket Auchan. There she found the self-checkout. This cash register has not read the barcode on cucumbers and watermelon and Elisa left without paying for them. Vika said that to do so is dangerous, but Elisa reacted to her remark giddily.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Elisa was in the supermarket Auchan. There she found the self-checkout. This cash register has not read the barcode on cucumbers and watermelon and Elisa left without paying for them. Vika said that to do so is dangerous, but Elisa reacted to her remark giddily.

Omfg That sounds like Elisa. She was feeling too good to do the self- checkout thing. Thas soooo funny Yury. but typical of her. Yea she better be careful and not get arreasted lol.