Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, peppyflo said:

What kind of a being. It divides even its food. Also very friendly in their beauty and spirit and comradery. So all positive characteristics that a person can have. Only for the alcohol she should beware. There, the limit can be exceeded imperceptibly fast.

Yea it can be abused i guess.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Well Elisa just inserted her tampon in her room in front of the camera. No fuck given at all...

guess that answeres the question if she was or wasn't- now we know- maybe no "nookie" tonight, but you never know- just saying

It is really good to see a friendship beginning to develop between Rita and Elisa. They seem to have found common ground, and again tonight they go out to party together. I find that Elisa could use some of Rita's refinement, and with being said I hope that Elisa can get Rita to loosen up just bit again, like she was when she first came to Barcelona. I think this will became a good friendship and good for all of the Barcelona viewers. Vika and the BF have put such a bad taste in everyone's mouth that it is refreshing to see two young ladies enjoying each others company again. K&K don't seem to spend much time together anymore. so it is nice to see this relationship as it developed, That is one thing about the vacation apartment it has always brought us these kinds of relationships.

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2005 Elisa og Rita gikk ut til fest

they left at 8:05 to go where ??????

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Out to have some fun Beaver, It is Barcelona after all and it's summertime. I would be prowling around every night too. :biggrin:

so have I- all part of being young hahahaha

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

they left at 8:05 to go where ??????

Having a drink with Rita's friend ?

Just now, Thestarider said:

Out to have some fun Beaver, It is Barcelona after all and it's summertime. I would be prowling around every night too. :biggrin:

Yes. Barcelona is a perfect place for that

• Upvote 1

Well the girls have gone out to have some more fun like last night. Thats good. Elisa and Rita got a good start on the drinking part for sure. Was late late last night, so maybe it will be a long night of fun tonight. They have fun ttogether it seems.