Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, joejo said:

No he was sitting there, and Elisa went outside, and came back in and sat down, and when he did he went flying upstairs, becAuse she was dressed ;like she always is lol.

I guess you missed it, after he went upstairs................he started coming down with vika and they both turned back.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

13 minutes ago, joejo said:

Elisa was dressed like that, is why Vika's boyfriend went upstairs. She shouldnt have to change because of him. She's jus being herself.... Rita too.

she is not being herself if he wasn't there she would be all naked , 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I guess you missed it, after he went upstairs................he started coming down with vika and they both turned back.

No Vika dont even approve of Elisa dressing like she does. She made Elisa put more clothes on earlier today, and yesterday made Elisa close her door lol.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Looking on laptop instead of being with  Vika who asked him to go upstairs

If I'm not mistaken isn't there a table/desk in Vika's room?  There used to be one in the corner by the window.  If it's still there then why doesn't he use his computer there?  The girls should not have to cover themselves up if they don't want to just because he is there.  Notice....I said if they don't want to!!   By all the posts about how he has clouded the atmosphere in the apartment, he needs to make like a tree and leaf this place,  instead of running upstairs to complain to Vika and look for sympathy!

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, joejo said:

Vika and RLC shouldnt have him a normal environment. He cant function. He acts like everyone else is wrong. He even had Vika tell Elisa to close her door yestaerday., because she was almost naked. She was in her own room, not running around. This morning he told Vika to get Elisa to put more clothes on if she was gonna be downstairs. Now thas not right.

You have got to be shitting me!   If I would have been Elisa I would have told her to go back and tell her boyfriend to mind his own fucking business!!!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If I'm not mistaken isn't there a table/desk in Vika's room?  There used to be one in the corner by the window.  If it's still there then why doesn't he use his computer there?  The girls should not have to cover themselves up if they don't want to just because he is there.  Notice....I said if they don't want to!!   By all the posts about how he has clouded the atmosphere in the apartment, he needs to make like a tree and leaf this place,  instead of running upstairs to complain to Vika and look for sympathy!

yes Danaya she used it why can't him stay in his room ,why the girls loos there freadom LOL

• Upvote 4