Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

Everybody has the right ot their opinion, and mine is that he has gone over his stay limit and he should go tomorrow.

Agree legrandrobert but as equal i dont criticism the people that defend him(only critic it more today,after super bad beyavor of Fidel)i really apreciat that also anyone critic when i,in all my right,say bad thing about Fidel and his acts.Again i say..if he is sick,have ocd or mental problems..Me in this precise case feel that i and a lot more in here have almost all the reason..He laugts day after day of my face..how?He almost by himself destroid an apatment,an part of the service i paid.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree legrandrobert but as equal i dont criticism the people that defend him(only critic it more today,after super bad beyavor of Fidel)i really apreciat that also anyone critic when i,in all my right,say bad thing about Fidel and his acts.Again i say..if he is sick,have ocd or mental problems..Me in this precise case feel that i and a lot more in here have almost all the reason..He laugts day after day of my face..how?He almost by himself destroid an apatment,an part of the service i paid.

RLC should have monitored him and after one week, send him home.  Now I'm proud of Elisa tonight for standing up to him and Vika.,  Hope she keeps doing it.  Let her be herself the way we love her .  We lost tooo much viewing already.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, joejo said:

She stood up to him and Vika bnoth today. She cooked in the kitchen with very little on, and it didnt make Vika happy one bit. They had words.

Like I said before, If Vika and Zombie Boy don't like it let them go home.

• Upvote 4

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Like I said before, If Vika and Zombie Boy don't like it let them go home.

I agree Robert, but they wont i dont think... not yet anyway. Unless Elisa keeps scaring the shit out of them by the way she dresses.

• Upvote 2