Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

11 minutes ago, joejo said:

Hmmm wonder what's Elisa up to?? Been in the bathroom a long time..... different.

She shaves her pussy. Use a special cream that will be a while before shaving. Wonder if she had a small bat also when hiding.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Could pulp fiction vinil or record be an gift for boyfriend?I know milions are fans of it,but with 40 he seems right on the spot for being of that time.Can he be arriving and she bought it for him..or will she leaving:(.or maybe im just ilusionating things and nothing of this its gona happen

1 minute ago, shevchenko3434 said:

elisa looks preparation

make self-care

I think the future boyfriend

Indeed Shev,think the same,or he is coming or she is leaving,hope god she dont leaves.But indeed,she taked an Nice bat,shaved pus€€,now cleaning fingernails,the pulp fiction álbum its also ready.seems something Nice gona happen,finnaly:)

3 dakika önce, ze81 şunları söyledi:

Nitekim umut tanrı diye leaves.But göster gerçekten o artık tırnaklarını temizleme Bir güzel yarasa, traş irin €€, Shev yok taked, Düşünmek Cardio, ya da o bırakıyor geliyor Veya, kağıt hamuru kurgu álbum da Bir Şey ready.seems ONUN güzel gona finnaly, ne :)

soon becomes evident :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All three girls are pretty excited. Question is why:huh:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All three girls are pretty excited. Question is why:huh:

Hehe jabba even we are getting excited with the girls excitment,some live in this house finaly!Lets wait and see What it is,i hope its Elisa boyfriend or Fidel leaving,Either things are great