Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

it's a airplane on it :-)

Don't sweat it. If she leaves it's only for a NORMAL visit. If she was leaving for good she would have things packed and ready to go. She hasn't done any of that. I wouldnt be surprised if she visited boyfriend, but not permanently.

Don't sweat it. If she leaves it's only for a NORMAL visit. If she was leaving for good she would have things packed and ready to go. She hasn't done any of that. I wouldnt be surprised if she visited boyfriend, but not permanently.

Unless you speak her language I am not sure how you know this. If it is speculation then it would be helpful if you prefaced you post that way.  Her 30 days will be finished on next Monday or Tuesday I believe so unless she is staying longer it would make sense to see a ticket there.  I don't think it would take her more than a few hours to pack up.  Its not like she has that much with her.

Unless you speak her language I am not sure how you know this. If it is speculation then it would be helpful if you prefaced you post that way.  Her 30 days will be finished on next Monday or Tuesday I believe so unless she is staying longer it would make sense to see a ticket there.  I don't think it would take her more than a few hours to pack up.  Its not like she has that much with her.

Yes sir i'll remember that.... what you said. I didnt say i was positive she was leaving. I just dont think she's leaving. There's a difference sir. If she leaves it will be the worst thing that's happened to RLC in a veryyyyyyy long time. She's the only classy girl ive seen here except Rita. I hpe im right, but i may be wrong.... didnt say i was perfect.

Poor K.... i feel sorry for you also. You're a beautiful, great girl. Any day.... probably by tomorrow i will know excatly what most of these residents are saying when they speak. My software is on it's way that translates one language to English. It's a cool thing....i know a few people who have it.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Alba, im jus tired of people speaking to me like im a dumbass or something. I only give my opinions, or thoughts. No one really knows but Elisa and RLC, and boyfriend probably. I just give my opinions and then the facts come out eventually. Didn't mean to come on quite that strong.

Yury i dont know anything for a fact about Elisa's situation. I can only give my opinion.