Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just gettin ready to go to bed with my hottt girlfriend who has been gone for 2 days.   ----  United Airlines is a great company, but they keep us apart too much, but it helps pay the bills soo..... cant complain. Just wanna say goodnight to all. Let's jus all hope Elisa doesnt leave us anytime soon. She's the class of RLC by far so we dont wanna lose her. My girlfriend says she will go ballistic if she leaves, so i dont want that to happen lol. See ya friends.                          

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

maybe he doesn't care for the cameras

maybe he's a conservative

maybe, just maybe some of you people ragging on this guy should lighten up because you people sound really eh sad.

gawd, give it a rest, if that's too long, how about a breather for just one page.

just one page, pretty please with sugar on top ::)

Maybe i paid 45$ and Fidel by himself destroid my favorite apartment ,maybe we as rlc clients and paid subscribers should have more rights than an guest,that eats,sleeps.whatch internet..all with our money,maybe we feel its wrong an guest makes the residents walk all cover and dont feel confortable,lots of maybes Indeed...

• Upvote 2

Oh yea before i go to bed .... my girlfriend says she refuses to believe anyone actually believes Fidel owns his own company.  I had to show her the chat where someone said that he has his own company, before she would believe me. It is pretty f'nnnn hard to imagine lol. Goodnight again friends. Oh if Elisa should read this -- please go downstairs and anywhere else buck-naked and if Fidel dont like it --- tell him to F --- himself lol.

• Upvote 2

Plane tickets on Elisa's table. someone planning on traveling real soon::)

May 11 was a date that was mentioned by her once. But she has not packed. I was wondering if she planned on getting her bf, but why would that make sense since she would leave Schengen area.

I wanna thank you for having my back in the kristy Thread Albacore,,,,,,What he said didn't even make me angry,,it just gave me the biggest laugh I've ever had in a long time,,,when people attack me here on CC,,it never has the effect on me that they intended.,,,,It's all words from someone behind a computer thousands of miles away lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Yes, thank you albacore. BTW, I love your tuna! LOL!

No problem.  It was a ridicules attack.  You fed many here with great pics.  And many who saw them did not subscribe to RLC and would never have seen the behind the scenes activities that you too the time to show. They sure where not complaining when you posted them!  It was not those who posted the pics (in my opinion) that caused the issues but rather those who copied them from this site and sold or posted them to other sites on the web.  I think RLC decided to just shut all of those associated with the pics down to protect their perceived interests.  

Anyway you did a great job.  Relax and take it easy.  Some here ruined it for many but not guys like you.

I agree Albacore. Mikey is a great guy. Especially the newer calmer mikey who is one happy man lately. Hmmm... I wonder why?

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys,,,I did it for all of you who appreciate it,,sorry we had to stop posting,,,but RLC is coming after all of us now,,and they are not messing around this time.

It was fun while it lasted,,,THANK YOU GUYS::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys,,,I did it for all of you who appreciate it,,sorry we had to stop posting,,,but RLC is coming after all of us now,,and they are not messing around this time.

It was fun while it lasted,,,THANK YOU GUYS::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

You are right Mikey it was good while it lasted but all good things must come to an end

Let me say this tho You were the best damm poster iv'e ever seen 

you made CC fantastic no matter what happened in any of the apartments you were right there to capture it

Thanks mate for all your contributions

• Upvote 4

Pacha barbu, il est content, il souri devant son ordinateur toute la journée!!! il ne fait rien et il est nourrit, logé, blanchit, et servi tel un roi par sa gentille esclave vika. quand il a faim, vika prépare les repas et le nourri. quand il a fini, vika fait la vaisselle et range. vika va faire les courses pour que pacha barbu ai toujours plein d'orange à manger!!! Pacha barbu, il est content, il souri!!!! mais le plus détestable, c'est le Deidun total de Pacha barbu, pour les autres filles de l'appartement!!! il est très difficile pour quiconque, de pouvoir ignorer complètement, pendant plusieurs semaines, des personnes qui vivent avec vous!!! pas un regard, pas un mot!!! un peu comme certaines femmes musulmanes, qui ne parlent pas aux hommes, et quand vous leur poser une question, elles ne vous répondent pas, et c'est le mari qui prend la parole!!! Pacha barbu c'est pareil, les autres filles n'existent pas pour lui!!! ce que l'on peut alors se demander, c'est que fait un tel malade dans RLC????!!!!!! tant que ce cas social sera là, cet appartement sera moins animé qu'une morgue!!!! comparé à pacha barbu, kiko était un véritable cadeau!!!! vous savez, les filles, qu'il existe des mec cool, vivant, qui ont de la discussion, qui savent s'amuser, parler avec les autres, créer de l'ambiance?!!!! vous savez les filles, qu'il existe des mecs actifs, qui ont plein d'ambition, qui vous font découvrir des choses et avec qui vous vivez pleinement chaque seconde!!!! alors pourquoi sans cesse nous ramener ce genre de limace informe, égoïste et sans aucune prestance??!!! même quand Pacha barbu embrasse vika, on a l'impression qu'il dévore un big mac!!! écœurant!!  le seul mec qui avait l'air cool ici, était celui de milana!!! en attendant, et bien Pacha barbu, il est content, il souri!!!! 

Pasha bearded, he's happy, he smiled at his computer all day !!! it does nothing and is fed, housed, whitens, and served like a king by his slave vika nice. when hungry, vika preparing meals and fed. when it ended, vika the dishes and tidy. vika goes shopping for bearded Pasha was always full of orange room !!! Pasha bearded, he's happy, he smiled !!!! but the most detestable is the total Deidun bearded Pasha, to the other girls from the apartment !!! it is very difficult for anyone to be able to ignore completely for several weeks, people who live with you !!! not a glance, not a word !!! much like some Muslim women who do not speak to men, and when you ask them a question, they do not answer you, and it is the husband who speaks !!! Pacha is bearded like the other girls do not exist for him !!! what one may wonder is that makes such a patient in RLC ???? !!!!!! As this social event will be there, this apartment will be less busy than morgue !!!! compared to Pasha bearded, Kiko was a gift !!!! you know, the girls, there are cool guy, alive, that the discussion who know have fun, talk with others, create the atmosphere? !!!! You know girls, there are active guys who have lots of ambition, which make you discover things and with whom you live fully every second !!!! so why always we bring this kind of slug informed, selfish and without imposing ?? !!! even when Pasha bearded kiss vika, it seems he devours a big mac !!! disgusting!! the only guy who was cool here, was that of milana !!! Meanwhile, well bearded Pasha, he's happy, he smiled !!!!

• Upvote 4

Maybe i paid 45$ and Fidel by himself destroid my favorite apartment ,maybe we as rlc clients and paid subscribers should have more rights than an guest,that eats,sleeps.whatch internet..all with our money,maybe we feel its wrong an guest makes the residents walk all cover and dont feel confortable,lots of maybes Indeed...

"Rights"

lol

• Upvote 3