Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, Yury said:

Maybe he got the money and went to the hotel? :biggrin:

Agree with you Yury,something strange in all this,he basicaly only took the clothes he had on his body,and an little towel.In my opinion he gone to an motel because he was tired of cams(lol because we all super tired of him!)and there they can have sex,if Fidel can perfome..also explanes why vickas isnt in apartment most all day..but if its possible i prefer this way!Just keep the dude far from rlc!If its on an motel or an hotel i just dont care,im just Glad finnaly Elisa and Rita can walk arround a lot better.

• Upvote 3

Rita must disappear. It does not belong in this project. She has had her see again for their fans, but that's enough. Even Vika should throw in the towel. She's taken by her BF to strongly claim so that it can be also no gain for this apartment. RLC must finally respond. The Kings room must be made free for Elisa.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, joejo said:

This is Joe's gf ..... and i be readin some of what you all felt about he, and i having the same account. We suppose it's right that i quit using his account for my fun also. From this post on -- Anything you see on his account is HIS. Sorry if ive made any of ya gentlemen mad at Joe, my fault. I just not realize people took these forums for serious. He probably wont be on alot, but when he is i hope ya not be mad at him, cause of me. Have great day fellas, ladies too if ya be here. ---- Have great day!!

Why don't you join CC? We always welcome other voices, male or female.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree with you Yury,something strange in all this,he basicaly only took the clothes he had on his body,and an little towel.In my opinion he gone to an motel because he was tired of cams(lol because we all super tired of him!)and there they can have sex,if Fidel can perfome..also explanes why vickas isnt in apartment most all day..but if its possible i prefer this way!Just keep the dude far from rlc!If its on an motel or an hotel i just dont care,im just Glad finnaly Elisa and Rita can walk arround a lot better.

Aman :-)

12 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Why don't you join CC? We always welcome other voices, male or female.

LMAO no frence woman says ( ladies too if ya be here ) and she works United airline God help the passengers  

• Upvote 1