Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

WELL AT LEAST I CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT ALL THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF ANNA AND IRMA,I'M STLL TO THIS DAY LOOKING AT RITA,KAMILA AND KRISTY. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SOME UNSEEN FORCE MUST HAVE MADE ME UPLOAD ALL THOSE ANNA PHOTOS TODAY,BEFORE I EVEN KNEW THAT SHE WAS LEAVING.

WELL AT LEAST I CAN GO BACK AND LOOK AT ALL THE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF AND AND IRMA,I'M STLL TO THIS DAY LOOKING AT RITA,KAMILA AND KRISTY. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SOME UNSEEN FORCE MUST HAVE MADE ME UPLOAD ALL THOSE ANNA PHOTOS TODAY,BEFORE I EVEN KNEW THAT SHE WAS LEAVING.

Think I'll go look at some of the R, K & K pics and vids. Miss seeing those fake ears Kristy was always wearing.

Missing Irma and now Anna is leaving. Really doesn't leave much. Don't get me wrong I like watching Ilona walk around naked.  Oh well looks like RLC is about to see it's hit count drop some more.

I am currently watching with tears in my eyes

will b honest with every 1 I to get attached to watching this apartment and it does rot to c then come and go . when they r having a good time that puts a big smile on me but I to get mad  at the little things that I shouldn't . I am not perfect in any way. This is just a computer and addictive also . but the girls had 1 thing that that do that I liked is their music and hearing them sing and dance to it  was great I never have ment to do wrong by some comments I had made. but it's apart of life. Anna have a great and safe trip when u leave and please stay safe  u r a sweetie and thank u for the time u spent here on rlc. Your Wolf.