Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

48 minutes ago, BBHawkthorn said:

Referring to The Banana?  Started 0242, finished (depending on how you define "finished"!) 0248.  So this was a relative "quickie."

Well, that's 6 minutes I sure wish I would have seen. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just believe you will see less and less of Elisa as the days go by.

Even if she is more outside, she has done so much for the project and for the viewers that i think she deserves all fun she wants!!

• Upvote 5

1010 I am great I back down on my time in VV and RLC. I think I was too attached to the sites. I think I got too attached to a couple of the girls, both are long gone now. However I realized that I need to remove myself from the site. I am much happier now and can watch without the emotional strings.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes I do and I don't know.

You do answer questions point by point Harley. Nice to see someone who takes the time to answer point by point.

1 minute ago, beancounter said:

1010 I am great I back down on my time in VV and RLC. I think I was too attached to the sites. I think I got too attached to a couple of the girls, both are long gone now. However I realized that I need to remove myself from the site. I am much happier now and can watch without the emotional strings.

Bean, great to hear from you pal. Christy? And who is the other? Not Nikky I hope.

And hey listen, talk to me any time you want in private.

I left VV behind long ago. I miss a lot of the guys there. But Jabbath and Yadevol and Mr. Box and occasionally Spielo and Miscvoyeur are here with me.

Good for you pal. I am not attached either now.