Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Indeed!Does anyone know how long vicka not in apartment and in rlc cams?Last time i seen her it was westerday...at minimum rlc should put in contract that residents should sleep in the apartments?Or they can just ignore rlc members and just go to motels and stay with boyfriends etc..then appear a day latter or two just for shower and to be seen..then go Out again for long time...man things are getting some changes in rlc and in my opinion not for good(at least not for members).For managers and residents things are just great...

Ze, she went away for a few days with her bf to Italy.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Just stopped by to say 'HI'...haven't been here much lately but looks like i haven't missed much!  I thought things would 'grow' between elisa and rita but i guess i was wrong again.  At least they don't completely ignore each other and seem friendly.  Apartment appears to be 'empty' a lot...real lives i guess!  have a nice day all!

See ya Dana.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, toolmaker123 said:

American women eat chocolates for depression; Russian women eat lettuce; that'd depress me even more

Our women often drink in such a situation. :sad:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Ze, she went away for a few days with her bf to Italy.

Ho,didnt knew that,Thanks for the replay mr1010.For instance,do you know if after vacations he  will not come back with her?Hope so.She totaly not comited to rlc and totaly comited to her and him.If she asnt on rlc that would be an great thing..but being on an project like this..its just badd.cheers.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Oh yes my forest creature, the snake can strike without warning, and paralyze his prey, but only a little squirrel with that fuzzy tail can tickle a woman's fancy ::) 

They took this picture just before I put on my Panama hat, black tie and sunglasses. And before I drew a line. Ya know, women go crazy for a sharp dressed squirrel...

• Upvote 4

Sorry! Mauvaise manipulation. Hello all you. Quand je vois Elisa faire le ménage, je me dis, pas besoin de mettre une maintenance pour le faire et mettre des draps propres dans un lit, cela peut se faire très rapidement. Et en plus, elle le fait topless, ce qui nous ravi tous! Elisa se ballade seins nus devant Rita, qui elle ne montre rien, pourquoi elle ne lui demanderai pas d'être aussi topless devant elle? Je pense que cela plairait beaucoup, et permettrait à Rita de se désinhiber quelque peu.. 

• Upvote 1