Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

It's a bummer she isn't staying longer. It's obvious how beautiful she is, but she's friendly, and sometimes she's so damn funny, some of the things she does. 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand ZE, I just didn't want y'all to get your hopes up for nothing :)

Hep,its was better this way..imagine if this continuate till 11june and then we see Elisa puting her thing on bags and leaving..would be even sadier.It was just an false alarme(an fantastic one)but just an confusion.

• Upvote 1

It seems that she has really calmed down when she is in the apartment anyway and that's not much from what I read on the forum.   She is a beautiful girl no doubt, but when she is never around except to eat and sleep......well, you know the rest of the story LOL.   Oh....and drink and smoke like a chimney apparently lol.

I know one thing for sure. If she has a boyfriend -- he's one lucky guy, and he better try to keep her. I just hope when she leaves .... she has the best life has to offer and i hope we get someone who will be good. You never know.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Yury said:

As I understand it, the photographer was there by accident and decided to take some pictures of Elisa. It's not her local guy.

Yury- thank you for your translations- so what I am getting from this is that she has a local boyfriend ???, does her boyfriend back home know she might be having a relationship, and I mean more than just friends ???????- to bad it took so long for her, as she leaves in 11 days. very sad day it will be

It's hard to know if she just has a guy friend, boyfriend, or a friend with benefits. If she has a boyfriend back home i doubt if he knows it. Hard to tell for sure Beaver.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

It's hard to know if she just has a guy friend, boyfriend, or a friend with benefits. If she has a boyfriend back home i doubt if he knows it. Hard to tell for sure Beaver.

ya- I was just curious, as an earlier translation said she tells her boyfriend everything that she does, and you are correct- it is hard to know what is going on. It's just a shame she will be leaving so so- she fun to watch

Gentlemen in a earlier translated conversation the night that Elisa and Danaya got really drunk and Vika was acting like the queen of the lair for the first time. Elisa said that she and the BF back home home have a open relationship, that they both have other sexual partners, and it does not bother them at all.

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Gentlemen in a earlier translated conversation the night that Elisa and Danaya got really drunk and Vika was acting like the queen of the lair for the first time. Elisa said that she and the BF back home home have a open relationship, that they both have other sexual partners, and it does not bother them at all.

thank you thes- I do remember part of the conversation, but I thought- and probably wrong- that her boyfriend had other girlfriends, and he wanted Elisa to find some girls for him and/or for both of them. Don't remember her saying she had other sexual partners- ????? like I said I'm probably wrong.

That is what I have read also Thes.   I guess I'm just a little more old fashioned than most because I wouldn't put up with that sort of thing!   In todays world of so many sexually transmitted diseases, it just seems crazy to me to be involved with different partners when you know the partner that is your bf or gf is disease free.   Like I said, just old fashioned I guess.

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

thank you thes- I do remember part of the conversation, but I thought- and probably wrong- that her boyfriend had other girlfriends, and he wanted Elisa to find some girls for him and/or for both of them. Don't remember her saying she had other sexual partners- ????? like I said I'm probably wrong.

beaver, now that you mention it it does seem like that is the way the conversation went but I could be wrong as well.

• Upvote 1

Ah yes the revolving door apartment brings so much beauty into our lives as voyeurs.Since the middle of Nov. 2015, we have the Sara, White, Ilona, IRMA, ANNA, Layla, Danaya, Adele, Aida, Vika, Elisa, and now Rita. 12 incredible,beautiful,sensual, adorable fine young ladies. All that beauty in one little apartment in Barcelona in less than 7 months.

I bow before you MY QUEEN  of RLC  Keep up the good work !!!! Thank You :angel::heart:::)

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is what I have read also Thes.   I guess I'm just a little more old fashioned than most because I wouldn't put up with that sort of thing!   In todays world of so many sexually transmitted diseases, it just seems crazy to me to be involved with different partners when you know the partner that is your bf or gf is disease free.   Like I said, just old fashioned I guess.

beaver, now that you mention it it does seem like that is the way the conversation went but I could be wrong as well.

guess I could go back and look for it, but it was 2 months ago hahahahaha