Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, canito said:

vika can be naked all day with her pussy spread open and she wouldnt excite me now if it was kami,kristy,rita or elisa and they were spread open like that,thats a different story but vika im good.i"ll pass,but im not going complain at least shes giving us what weve been trying to see from the beginning.thank you vika :biggrin:

My Big head up top agrees with you Canito my friend,,But that big head down below,,has a mind of it's own,,and I can't control him or tell him what to do,,I don't want to look at Vika either,,But the other head has taken over and is controlling my motor functionssexy-blonde-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

I still think she's going to give us a glorious session soon (not tonight). She shows more and more over time and she was fingering her pussy for a short while today again. But with my luck I'll probably miss it anyway.

Nahh..Vika will only play the tease game..night after night..and will not do almost nothing..the ones that been member of rlc know Well this littles games..at to an point that just become a little boring.Usual the girls that are more open and less shy in that regard,they dont do this games..the littles massages on the belly are an obligation of the tease..the open girls like Elisa and before that Irma just do it more naturaly..could be an little tease but at least the dont fool us night after night.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Keeper av tiden, er Elisa føler ingen smerte i kveld sikkert, hun er ganske ustø ....... ::)

Sounds like she vomited in restroom .. and yes she's more drunk than usual

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

ELISA JUST WENT TO SLEEPdreaming.gif

not surprised- drunk and possibly well bonked- we all have been there done that

Guest beaver67
20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Keeper of the time , Elisa is feeling no pain tonight for sure, she is pretty wobbly ....... ::)

yes she was- wobbling trying to pour water