Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

36 minutes ago, Lemat said:

Be more specific. Archive from last night doesn't work. Where did BTR (Admin) ? write the plans for RLC. And where is Elisa to found as a Cam Girl ?   

And if RLC and RLCF are organizational connected why do members get banned in RLC when they post pics and vids in RLCF ? Think Bonnie has two Bonnie Thumbs !

For only three posts...I think you don't think enough, while at the same time think too much...the archive is there from last night on RLCF.  If you want confirmation go get it yourself .  Leave her alone, she is just trying to help

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

If any one is sign up with RLCF they go back to the Archive from last night and read what BTR ( Admin ) was saying what going to happen July the 1st and then you can come back here and past it along. He said a lot so take your time and read ever thing he said to the time he says BYE

Be more specific. Archive from last night doesn't work. Where did BTR (Admin) ? write the plans for RLC. And where is Elisa to found as a Cam Girl ?   

And if RLC and RLCF are organizational connected why do members get banned in RLC when they post pics and vids in RLCF ? Think Bonnie has two Bonnie Thumbs !

maxfactor:  For only three posts...I think you don't think enough, while at the same time think too much...the archive is there from last night on RLCF.  If you want confirmation go get it yourself .  Leave her alone, she is just trying to help

Reaction: The only archive I can find in RLCF is the former tenant's one of the Barca-house in Barcelona. Don't know where this mysterious "night archive..." is and it seems that you won't tell.   

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For only three posts...I think you don't think enough, while at the same time think too much...the archive is there from last night on RLCF.  If you want confirmation go get it yourself .  Leave her alone, she is just trying to help

Here's the deal. This is a report on one person hearing one conversation and being translated and reported on a forum. People have a reasonable right to question this information. Rumours are started everyday. Conversations on RLC are witnessed by thousands of people at any given moment. It is reasonable for anyone to ask if anyone else can translate the information accurately. It is unreasonable for anyone to believe there was a conversation that only one person witnessed and translated. Bonnie opened the conversation. Who will back it up with facts? Being written on a forum once in not believable alone. 

You are looking in the wrong place. Go to RLCF and log in . When you log in go to the shout box and look at the top right hand side and you see the word ( Archive ) Hit it and sit the date back to june 1st in the evening. As for Elisa you have to decide if the translators are right or wrong. We all should no that they my not be right all the time or a lot of time the girls are talking out of there ass and you can't believe what they say like Vika told Elisa a new girls was coming and staying in her room with her or she has sex 3 time a day and all that was a lie

41 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Here's the deal. This is a report on one person hearing one conversation and being translated and reported on a forum. People have a reasonable right to question this information. Rumours are started everyday. Conversations on RLC are witnessed by thousands of people at any given moment. It is reasonable for anyone to ask if anyone else can translate the information accurately. It is unreasonable for anyone to believe there was a conversation that only one person witnessed and translated. Bonnie opened the conversation. Who will back it up with facts? Being written on a forum once in not believable alone. 

Much of the conversation on there last night was between BTR and me, so go back to RLCF and read the fucking CHAT/SHOUT archive.  The information is not new BTR has been saying that he, and a group of others will own RLC as of July1st.  He is, and has been saying, that changes are coming.  I have no idea what.  Just take it for what it's worth. My discussions with him have simply been to express our displeasure regarding the current situation and that changes are necessary.

• Upvote 1

has any1 seen vika doin her stretches in the buff on the balocony while elisa was doin her thing in the bedroom thismorning? and only thing I need to say is please people please stop digging inter the girls personal life what they do out of rlc is their own business . Not ours

OK I read through the discussion.   As Maxfactor said - BTR did say ownership change is coming effective 7/1 and he is off to Romania last night or today.  He did imply that he may be part of the new ownership and curiously that current RLC owners are purposely creating issues for the new owners with the current site.   As for what it will look like, I did not see anything specific only very general comments.  He did imply that the current "pay per viewer" model that is part of the premium apartments will go away and a new better model will be created.  Not sure what it is but I think it may be more voyeur and less bonus driven.  Also voyeur villa is the model for staged action but not the future of RLC. 

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

OK I read through the discussion.   As Maxfactor said - BTR did say ownership change is coming effective 7/1 and he is off to Romania last night or today.  He did imply that he may be part of the new ownership and curiously that current RLC owners are purposely creating issues for the new owners with the current site.   As for what it will look like, I did not see anything specific only very general comments.  He did imply that the current "pay per viewer" model that is part of the premium apartments will go away and a new better model will be created.  Not sure what it is but I think it may be more voyeur and less bonus driven.  Also voyeur villa is the model for staged action but not the future of RLC. 

I have read it also.  I was on RLCF when BTR also said about a year ago that he was starting his own site-lead us all on-it never happened. I think he

is just pulling one over on the gullible people 

SO-  I suggest not spreading conversation in here about what went on at RLCF and just wait to see what happens.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

I have read it also.  I was on RLCF when BTR also said about a year ago that he was starting his own site-lead us all on-it never happened. I think he

is just pulling one over on the gullible people 

SO-  I suggest not spreading conversation in here about what went on at RLCF and just wait to see what happens.

Bingo!

21 minutes ago, albacore said:

If someday rlc becomes like voyeur Villa then will the end of rlc...talk only about me..only could stand one month of VV then never nenew and have zero intentions to do it.Then i found rlc and im an member for almost an year..if the next owner of rlc said something like..a new model will be created..think we can fear some changes for worst..could be that nothing about the apartments will be change but..prices will be up..hope not because 45 a month its already an big eford to lot of us.But this things are always like this..first the companies think in themselfs and their profet then next are the clients..sad but true..thats why its good to have more than companie disputing some market..competition..and to be honest i dont see any real competition for them..thats Really bad for us all...