Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Big question is though, why has she put her floral pattern ski pants and a spare top into her bag and her red bikini is on the balcony drying so she's unlikely to be going to the beach at this time of day. It's also unlikely she is gong to a gym after all the booze he's had today and with 150 euros in her purse she could be just going shopping but why a change of clothes? She has clearly go rid of yesterdays hangover so is it time to start partying again today? Elisa becomes more intriguing with each day :huh:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Big question is though, why has she put her floral pattern ski pants and a spare top into her bag and her red bikini is on the balcony drying so she's unlikely to be going to the beach at this time of day. It's also unlikely she is gong to a gym after all the booze he's had today and with 150 euros in her purse she could be just going shopping but why a change of clothes? She has clearly go rid of yesterdays hangover so is it time to start partying again today? Elisa becomes more intriguing with each day :huh:

Well sadly think we dont gona see or know a lot more about Elisa..less than 10days for her to leave:(

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Yes she does Happyman. She didnt seem to be in a hurry to leave so i kind of doubt she has a date, but ya never know with Elisa. I doubt the beach either, so maybe jus a day shopping downtown.

She's on a pace today to have more alcohol than day before yesterday. I hope she will be careful tho, and slow down at least, but dont know about that so far today at least.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

You mean about her drinking?

that, and it was like " you & me" type thing, maybe saying you do this, I do that- just looked suggestive as she had a certain look on her face- hard to read