Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I dont like to say this but..but her eyes and way she express them..always thinked the same thing..this is the kind of girl that will do watever its needed to get What she wants..with no regreats for step on everyone and prejudicate anyone..she for me its fake in all and cold..very cold person.

Ze.....don't you think you're being a little bit hard on the poor girl?   Put yourself in her shoes for a minute.   Do you think what she is doing now is easy?   Nobody knows anything about her bf, yet they talk like he is the biggest weirdo in the world and that he can't have sex because he can't walk right.   The guy has a mental issue and I feel sorry for him!   Vika is trying her best to please everybody from what I'm reading, even though she has not got herself off for all to see.   Everybody is different in this world and I think she needs to be given more of a break from everybody.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I agree Harley and at times im guilty of bashing both of them too much. I try not too till i hear things that she says. Then again they may not be true so....

3 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

At least she's drinking at home where there is no danger.......................lol

yea thas a good thing robert. I just dont want anything bad to happen to her that's all.

• Upvote 2