Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I have a list of the "babes" for the game. If anyone think of more past and present, add them.

Leora/Maya/Dasha/nina/kira/Dasha's blonde guest/Zoya/ Lev's guest/Carla/Adriana/Carina/Sabrina/"Blue"/Nelly/Efim's girl friend/Sasha/Katya/Lenka/Chloe/Kami/Kristy/Nora/Rita/Milana/Coco/Irma/Anna/Ilona/Layla. I don't know if I missed anyone.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

:hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap:

QUEENNORA.jpg

Here's a simple Photoshop or Gimp challenge -- we could create an entire deck using RLC tenants. Have at it; For the Queen of Hearts I'd be driven to use outside pictures of my blue-eyed Ukrainian queen, in which case I'd have to ban myself.

After that, we could create our own Texas Luv 'Em website and make millions just by playing with these cards and attracting tons of high-roller Internet poker players...

So just paste your honeypie in here, and keep going with the whole deck. Good luck with your Joker--too many possibilities for that paste job...

QUEENNORA.jpg

Perfect mikey. Nora is the queen!

What do you guys think? Just make cards for the girls and pick your faves or try an interesting card game?I am ok with  either. I would have everyone pick their "hand" or their fave 5!

Man, it is dead here today even on CC. I can hear the creaks in the floorboards and the door swings open in the wind. Tumble weed floats by. Welcome to Tombstone, Arizona, 1875! Where are you, Back to the Future car? I need to get back to 2016, USA!

Anyone home?????