Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The apartment is obviously very boring these days and it's clearly seen by what is posted.   When the majority of the posts is about what time they leave and what time they come home and how much alcohol Elisa drinks, then there is no hope for this apparent mix!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't know if you have problems with alcohol or not, perhaps it is somewhat premature to say something, but even that I like it! It does not hide anything! For me, possibly, of the girls more natural, real and spontaneous that I've seen pass by RLC! With all its small Follies! Elisa live!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't know if you have problems with alcohol or not, perhaps it is somewhat premature to say something, but even that I like it! It does not hide anything! For me, possibly, of the girls more natural, real and spontaneous that I've seen pass by RLC! With all its small Follies! Elisa live!

Regardless of any problem she has -- if it's alcohol, or anything else -- she by far is the friendliest, sweetest, most beautiful girl on RLC i think. -- Jus my opinion tho. She's always herself.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

At 20:50 Babyen min om å åpne opp en ny flaske vin eller champagne igjen !!! Ikke ferdig ennå !!!

You forgot to say that shebat in her room at that time too :-) I got it with me on the phone while I ate )

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You forgot to say that shebat in her room at that time too :-) I got it with me on the phone while I ate )

Noldus i call those mini-bates lol. Sometimes she cums and other times she kinda takes time-out lol ... then finishes. Still hottttttt!!!!

• Upvote 1

Never seen anyone 'bate like that until Elisa, but then again -- there's only one Elisa haha!! -- Thas why i love her so much -- she's totally different from any girl ive known 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Rita must have a early day tomorrow. A short exercising session with her shirt and thong:heart::heart:. A quick shower and she's already in her nightie.

Yea it was pretty hard workout, but she hasnt been home long really. Rita speaking plain good English right now!!! Wow.....

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Regardless of any problem she has if it's alcohol, or anything else -- she by far is the friendliest, sweetest, most beautiful girl on RLC i think. -- Jus my opinion tho. She's always herself.

Yes. ... She is one of the best girls of RLC. ... :cool:

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The apartment is obviously very boring these days and it's clearly seen by what is posted.   When the majority of the posts is about what time they leave and what time they come home and how much alcohol Elisa drinks, then there is no hope for this apparent mix!

Just bad casting. ... :sad: ... The girls are very different (not only with there openness) and have no real connection. ... I would not be disappointed to see a fast replacement for Vika & Rita. ... :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

Vika is such a pest just like Nora was. if the door is closed they want to be alone

There is no issue with the current people and there was no issue with Nora (a very nice and sympatic girl that was a great success for the project!). .... What a shame that so many must always get insulting here. ... :cry: ... Especially since Nora really has nothing in common with Vika.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Yes. ... She is one of the best girls of RLC. ... :cool:

Just bad casting. ... :sad: ... The girls are very different (not only with there openness) and have no real connection. ... I would not be disappointed to see a fast replacement for Vika & Rita. ... :biggrin:

There is no issue with the current people and there was no issue with Nora (a very nice and sympatic girl that was a great success for the project!). .... What a shame that so many must always get insulting here. ... :cry: ... Especially since Nora really has nothing in common with Vika.

I never knew her but wish i had.

Yea these girls are sooooo different -- it's amazing they get along as well as they do. Elisa is very different from the other two girls in good ways and bad ways. I wish Elisa could get an extension like shes trying to do. She's a doll.....

• Upvote 1