Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

33 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol probably right Mikey. She got Rita to come to her room to show her it. She jus grinned and Rita looked shocked, and then Elisa slid it back in its case. Elisa looks too sleepy to use anything tonight tho. Of course with her ya never know. She put a tampon in so she may have plans for it when those days are over. She was jus so proud of it tho haha. Rita's look was priceless tho lol.

According to snaky who is the keeper of the periods for the girls, there is no way she could be on her period right now unless she has 2 periods a month.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

28 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I have asked either yury or kitek about it, but have not received a reply. yes I know- nothing stops some girls fun hahahaha

did you get my PM ??????

Ask about the extension you mean? They would know id think. Some girls use tampons, and sanitary napkins because they gett turned on during the day, and wet, and dont want it to get their panties wet. At least ive been told that.

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

According to snaky who is the keeper of the periods for the girls, there is no way she could be on her period right now unless she has 2 periods a month.

thought it might be to early- but then you never know- thanks Harley

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

thought it might be to early- but then you never know- thanks Harley

She put a tampon/pad on is all i saw -- nothing good like the toy lol. I think elisa is out for the night tho.

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

no Mikey, because someone will catch it on pics or video when it happens- Noldus said she is asleep now anyway

If she does happen to use it. It will be all Under Covers so no one will actually see the toy in use.

28 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I just never will forget Rita's look when she saw Elisa's purchase haha. Wish i had captured it, but im not good at that stuff yet.

Ask the best there is at doing it "Mikey",,he'll teach ya,,,but you better make sure that you only post the other girls and not his wife,,unless of course she has clothes on,,no need for you to look at my woman naked ROTFLMFAOO!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:smiling-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Ask the best there is at doing it "Mikey",,he'll teach ya,,,but you better make sure that you only post the other girls and not his wife,,unless she has clothes on,,no need for you to look at my woman naked ROTFLMFAOO!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:smiling-tongue-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's hard not to do old buddy -- she's so beautiful. She's really been happy lately -- you must be doing something right Mikey!! 

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

It's hard not to do old buddy -- she's so beautiful. She's really been happy lately -- you must be doing something right Mikey!! 

Yes she has a lot of Mikey in her system,,,I put her to bed the same way every night,,and wake her up the same way every morningtongue-stuck-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes she has a lot of Mikey in her system,,,I put her to bed the same way every night,,and wake her up the same way every morningtongue-stuck-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

You are a helluva man buddy!! I can tell you do her good lol. # My baby has learned to share things with her close friends like Rita. Glad she shared her purchase with Rita -- made my day!!!

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If she does happen to use it. It will be all Under Covers so no one will actually see the toy in use.

this could be true stncld- but I am sure everyone is hoping that she will be open about it haha