Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

This is sad that the apt is UM. You guys are going to miss Elisa leg masturbation show. LOL

No problems with me Bonnie, plenty of other delights to watch until the apartment is back.

Right now is a good time to watch Masha exercising with her cute little knickers just covering her pussy.

You should head over there if you are missing your daily dose of crutch shots ------ 

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, havingablast said:

No problems with me Bonnie, plenty of other delights to watch until the apartment is back.

Right now is a good time to watch Masha exercising with her cute little knickers just covering her pussy.

You should head over there if you are missing your daily dose of crutch shots ------ 

Usually after they do yoga -- they have sex too -- see there's always light at the end of the tunnel lol. --- Or we can watch N&B room for almost daily sex.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, toolmaker123 said:

She's been on the phone with her before; she gets photo shoots from here in Barca; whether Ilona still in Barca, we don't know. Good chance she is arranging from Kiev.

Yea it's all jus speculations tho. She may be anywhere -- never know for sure do we? --Uless you speak Russian?

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well the only thing i see different is Elisa has remove her bathing suit top but still has her dress on and some one been in Rita room. There are equipment boxes in the corner of Rita room so it my have been camera maintenance

Rita's cams werent that great lately too.