Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

i HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL THE GIRLS KEEP THEIR RECEIPTS FOR EVERYTHING THEY PURCHASE,  Does anybody know why ?

In case they need to return it,,or maybe tax purposes,,or maybe RLC is gonna pay them for their purchases,,,or maybe They are gonna show their family how much they spent on their gifts lol

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think Vika should come back down to earth Mikey -- Rita pulled away too. Kinda funny. Shes got you man.

I don't believe Rita is in to women at all Dreamer.   I could be wrong and only her hair dresser knows for sure, but that would be my guess.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't believe Rita is in to women at all Dreamer.   I could be wrong and only her hair dresser knows for sure, but that would be my guess.

I think you are right Harley. She could get almost any guy so why go for girls. She doesnt seem to be that way, but never know.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The only girl that Rita likes is Lyree,,they are gonna hookup at the Beach after Rita leaves Barcelona:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

The only girl that Rita likes is Lyree,,they are gonna hookup at the Beach after Rita leaves Barcelona:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

Dont have a clue who Lyree is?

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You would be the only one in the entire CC then Dreamer24

Ohh look at Rita naked upstairs ::):heart:

Ive only been here 3 months Mikey. Yea Rita is awesome for sure.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

They have hired me for Stars and Rides Her personal protection services as well  I can't wait. I am currently getting all the tools of trade for this particular assignment. :heart::heart: I so am looking  to meet the Lovely Lyree and Rita. It will be a dream come true :heart::heart::heart: Look for the documentary on the discovery channel late in December 2016, A chriatmas gift to all of you ::)::)

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Some chick who randomly shows up.:heart:

hi Lyree- long time:biggrin:

15 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think you are right Harley. She could get almost any guy so why go for girls. She doesnt seem to be that way, but never know.

Well I know this Dreamer is, if I was a woman I would be bisexual without any hesitation!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

They have hired me for Stars and Rides Her personal protection services as well  I can't wait. I am currently getting all the tools of trade for this particular assignment. :heart::heart: I so am looking  to meet the Lovely Lyree and Rita. It will be a dream come true :heart::heart::heart: Look for the documentary on the discovery channel late in December 2016, A chriatmas gift to all of you ::)::)

Lol Thes.... Thx and Merry Christmas to you. Wish i could give you a good gift like that.