Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

They have hired me for Stars and Rides Her personal protection services as well  I can't wait. I am currently getting all the tools of trade for this particular assignment. :heart::heart: I so am looking  to meet the Lovely Lyree and Rita. It will be a dream come true :heart::heart::heart: Look for the documentary on the discovery channel late in December 2016, A chriatmas gift to all of you ::)::)

5 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Some chick who randomly shows up.:heart:

I usually type a lot,,but thinking of lyree and Rita together on a sunset lit beach is making my typing hands busy at the momenthugging-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

I usually type a lot,,but thinking of lyree and Rita together on a sunset lit beach is making my typing hands busy the momenthugging-smiley-emoticon.gif

cooking dinner mikey hahahaha

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

i HAVE NOTICED THAT ALL THE GIRLS KEEP THEIR RECEIPTS FOR EVERYTHING THEY PURCHASE,  Does anybody know why ?

They must purchase allot of the fashions from different parts of the world from which they visit would be my guess.

Hi forum, Hi folks, Elisa is packing ? it will go tomorrow?. It's a shame if she leaves because she is the best of the three girls. But it is surely just the extension of his visa. I thought she would stay another month in Barcelona. Now, it seems a bit unfair that Elisa go and Vika still stay there longer. I remember Vika came before Elisa therefore would correspond go first , but I see that happen in reverse

• Upvote 2

I'll miss Elisa but I'm also looking forward to a new girl in the apartment. It's always fun when it happens. New interactions, group dynamics shifting, new observations to make, stuff like that.

• Upvote 3

Update for those who can't see upstairs,,every single one of these ladies are currently topless,,,Vika in the kitchen,,Rita and Elisa are in their rooms.

Elisa is packing her suitcase and Rita is on her phone and computer.studying-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Update for those who can't see upstairs,,every single one of these ladies are currently topless,,,Vika in the kitchen,,Rita and Elisa are in their rooms.

Elisa is packing her suitcase and Rita is on her phone and computer.studying-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for rubbing it in.................lol

• Upvote 2