Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

for me either kenny i like watching her interact with rita but thats it this girl can be naked all day and it doesnt phase me.have you noticed she hasnt even masturbated or nothing since she got here but neither has rita but rita is real different then vika and rita has masturbated in the past.i will never ever complain about rita cause we all know shes a classy lady.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I will also not go into bashing anyone one twenty pages either. I like what I like. Rita, the soon to be Queen of Barcelona, The Princess in the penthouse and the Goddess.

I have stayed up too late or woke up too early for the aforementioned. Horrible sleeping patters. The rest I'm good.

::)so get to tugging your Beef Jerkys ::) I have no Beef Jerky::) Mikey.

Snaky "You speaking to the wrong crowd buddy, they prefer ass reaming" speak for yourself  :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, canito said:

for me either kenny i like watching her interact with rita but thats it this girl can be naked all day and it doesnt phase me.have you noticed she hasnt even masturbated or nothing since she got here but neither has rita but rita is real different then vika and rita has masturbated in the past.i will never ever complain about rita cause we all know shes a classy lady.

Good to hear from you Canito, been awhile

3 minutes ago, canito said:

vika can be spread open like an eagle.and rubbing one out and i still wont watch her shes not my type now if its rita thats a different story with all do respect to my buddy mickey.

Vika is one goofy looking chick,,but I would still fuck her though,I can't lie,,although she is a nice person sometimes,,I kinda like her,,,I would tell her after I'm done fucking to wait 15 mins so that we won't be seen leaving together,,and if we so happen to run into each other in public,,act like you don't know me,,because I would hate to have to knock your ass out for grabbing on me when I'm out with my Baby Rita.,,(But later you can call me though Vika,,so I can fuck you with a paper bag over your head.,,I would have to take about 10 shots of some overproof rum after I'm done hitting that,:biggrin::biggrin:cute-girl-sticking-out-tongue-smiley-emo

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

::)so get to tugging your Beef Jerkys ::) I have no Beef Jerky::) Mikey.

Snaky "You speaking to the wrong crowd buddy, they prefer ass reaming" speak for yourself  :biggrin:

Well I'm pretty sure that you have something way better than Beef Jerky that you love to play with at night my Princess:heart::heart::biggrin:

fafc4ca86c.gif

• Upvote 5

yes kenny been awhile buddy glad to see you on here again.im always in the chat room with mickey,lyree,snaky and the rest of the clan.mickey your bad you would fuck vika i wouldnt but i give you credit fucking her with a bag over her head lmao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canito said:

yes kenny been awhile buddy glad to see you on here again.im always in the chat room with mickey,lyree,snaky and the rest of the clan.mickey your bad you would fuck vika i wouldnt but i give you credit fucking her with a bag over her head lmao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Sometimes I just gotta make sacrifices for the team,,even if it means I gotta go down on Vikadrunk-woman-showing-tongue-smiley-emotic

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, canito said:

Yea you're a brave man Mikey -- i'll give you the paper bag too buddy.

• Upvote 2