Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The girls slept together? I'm sure nothing happened. It is a big bed. They should get in more girls, easily fit in a couple more. Get to work, laptop girl!

Nothing happened between them.  Just a waste of time for anyone who wants to watch people sleep.  They both have the Cold Fish Syndrome.

It's a fatal disease I hear. It seems to be infectious. So that;s why Irma and Anna got out while they could. So they could keep their sexuality intact. Do these two have any sexuality at all? Never mind, answered my own question.

These two girls are die hard Christmas fanatics, just look at the poinsettia on the table.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: there is not one petal left of the flower. I guess they think if they leave it in water it will start to grow again. The tree is still in the corner of the living room even  we are now long past the twelve days of Christmas  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They must think the cleaning people will take care of it in a couple weeks when they leave. I would expect this from Ilona, but not Layla.