Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67

Good bye Elisa- you were a ray of sunshine in this apartment- wish you the very best for your future- you will be sorely missed for sure.

I expect that after Rita moves into Elisa's old room- they will go UM to clean up Rita's old room, etc, prior to bringing a new girl. Just my thoughts

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

44 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

OK, maybe you're right. I'm only interested in the Barcelona apt. But I remember that when i started watching RLC about a year ago, maybe a little more, there were much fewer apartments and some of the new ones hasn't really contributed to the overall picture. Back then they also replaced most of the couples now and then. They don't seem to do that anymore. I just think that most of the couples are really, really boring to watch - and there are lots of sites already for people who like to watch fake sex.

But some of the dogs are fun, I agree! Leora's is my favourite. Maybe a dog apt. would be a good idea? They don't hide or fake, that's for sure! And Vika could be their nanny! :rolleyes:

Hehe agree Leora dog its an little non stop fun dog,only the way he tries to get on top bed etc its already funny hehe.And Leora and him seems to love the dog a lot.Hehe like you ideia..an apartment with the dogs and cats stars of rlc..indeed no faking would wapen at all..about vika..please dont geave ideias for her to stay longer than already..hehe..

• Upvote 2

Well time for me take an little break of barça apartment..to be fair watch very few latly and only because Elisa..maybe the new girl will come very soon..if not..Well for sore no views from my part..rcl better bring an fun..entertaining girl..like Elisa or this house will be very boring..at least for me,for others will be an joy to see,i just dont find fun to fallow the two that left..bet rlc will lose some viewers..i mean if a new girl doesnt arrive very soon.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well time for me take an little break of barça apartment..to be fair watch very few latly and only because Elisa..maybe the new girl will come very soon..if not..Well for sore no views from my part..rcl better bring an fun..entertaining girl..like Elisa or this house will be very boring..at least for me,for others will be an joy to see,i just dont find fun to fallow the two that left..bet rlc will lose some viewers..i mean if a new girl doesnt arrive very soon.

I don't think you will see a new girl to soon, maybe a week or so- just saying

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I don't think you will see a new girl to soon, maybe a week or so- just saying

All can happen beaver,we have seen both things happen..an girl going and an new girl arriving very fast and the oposite the same.But i dont know why i have the feeling it gona take some days for a new girl to arrive,maybe a week maybe less..but it just seems contraproducente from rlc part..they must know the views etc..and with only this two girls the views dont gona be very good..i mean with almost any girls it would in here..with some excepciona of course,but an apartment with only Vika and Rita..Rita as a lot of people that like her and will see her..but Vika..seems an bad combo.But hey maybe we both totaly wrong and new girl arrives super fast.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do not replace Elisa until after the so called change of management, so new girl 1st July. A general clean up and maybe Rita moves to Elisa's room but then maybe not. Then again she could bide her time for 3 weeks and move into the master room when Vika conveniently leaves on 30th June, then new contracts for all. As someone has already noted to become the new Nora - "the old chums club". Just think two new girls to ogle in one go :biggrin: 

All that being said, I've been wrong before so could be wrong again - only RLC knows but it would make sense.

• Upvote 3

Everyone is talking about the possibility of replacing Elisa in a short space of time. Personally, to me, it would seem a long time, if they have to wait until July, considering missing more than 20 days. It would be quite complicated, the two girls keep attention at home, considering the low acceptance that have had the house this month (Reduced the number of inputs and views) A fellow I mention the possibility of replacing two girls at once, I agree with that possibility, although realistically, I see complicated.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they do not replace Elisa until after the so called change of management

What change of management? I haven't heard of that. Can anyone tell more?

About a new girt: I think Rita was brought in because they didn't have others. At the beginning she was always sleeping out of the apt. and I think she has her own apt. somewhere else in Barcelona and is only with RLC to fill the gap after Dayana. If the management is gonna change soon it makes sense that the current management has stopped casting for new tenants and that Elisa won't be replaced until the new management takes over.

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

vika got off in the upstairs bathroom she hid and did it.fake ass coward.

no doubting you jay- but how do you know- that would be out of character for her to do that there, when she has gone to the laundry room for "private time"- just saying

44 minutes ago, vortios said:

Everyone is talking about the possibility of replacing Elisa in a short space of time. Personally, to me, it would seem a long time, if they have to wait until July, considering missing more than 20 days. It would be quite complicated, the two girls keep attention at home, considering the low acceptance that have had the house this month (Reduced the number of inputs and views) A fellow I mention the possibility of replacing two girls at once, I agree with that possibility, although realistically, I see complicated.

45 minutes ago, vortios said:

I dont know the imput and views but i bet viewings must have down a lot,for exemple this apartment it was my fav one,watched it the most..and for about a month,maybe two i watch i very little.Think rlc should try to get this house some  'life" again,girls with chemistry togheter and that are willing to suprises and to surprises the viewers..this girls..with excepcion of Elisa are soo previsible,monotonous and lifeless..that just make them not fun to fallow..in my opinion of course.But based of viewings etc i gess lots think in some degree the same things.Others are fine with just seing their fav girls..but not being in here any of my fav girls..its just an boring apartment.