Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Major Tom said:

OMG! Vika is talking! AND she has underwear on! I better put a note in my calendar!

Major -- Vika is giving me a major head ache lol. Damn -- never known anyone to run their mouth like her. I think she only put them on to model for Rita. I see why Rita is starting to have more drinks than normal -- id have to do the same.

9 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Major -- Vika is giving me a major head ache lol. Damn -- never known anyone to run their mouth like her. I think she only put them on to model for Rita. I see why Rita is starting to have more drinks than normal -- id have to do the same.

I think Vikas mouth was a machine gun she sure would have shot the whole world *lol*

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think Vikas mouth was a machine gun she sure would have shot the whole world *lol*

I see why Her boyfriend has the problems he has. I feel sorry for him. She never shuts her mouth. Her mouth could generate enuf power for Russia.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I see why Her boyfriend has the problems he has. I feel sorry for him. She never shuts her mouth. Her mouth could generate enuf power for Russia.

Lol that is a cool Idea. The Vika power plant. But when it goes wrong... Chernobyl was peace of cake compared to that event :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol that is a cool Idea. The Vika power plant. But when it goes wrong... Chernobyl was peace of cake compared to that event :biggrin:

Dang right Jabbath lol. Her poor boyfriend lol. If her mouth ever melted down -- the earth would be gone hahaha!!!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I could make her ass shut up right now:biggrin::biggrin:

cock-sucking-animated-gifs-4.gif

Sure it's fun for you guys to this as in your gif but you should try it too only to be fair about things....Do unto others as you would do unto yourself.   I'd like to see a gif like that one....BUTI do like the size of that weapon he's using....thanks

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Dang right Jabbath lol. Her poor boyfriend lol. If her mouth ever melted down -- the earth would be gone hahaha!!!

just got back- so anything go on, other than Rita getting a little drunk ???????

2 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Dreamer, you have no idea how big a party animal Rita is or how much she partakes of alcohol just because she doesn't flaunt it in your face like Elisa did.   Rita is a party girl!

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dreamer, you have no idea how big a party animal Rita is or how much she partakes of alcohol just because she doesn't flaunt it in your face like Elisa did.   Rita is a party girl!

I guess i didnt know Harley. She didnt drink that much -- just more than she normally does is all. I was glad to see her having so much fun tho. It was just different to see.

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

I guess i didnt know Harley. She didnt drink that much -- just more than she normally does is all. I was glad to see her having so much fun.

It's just that some people don't care what you think and are going to do what they want to do, while other people are more reserved in what they are willing to let people see.  Elisa didn't care if it hair lipped every pussy cat in the alley, she was going to act the way she wanted to act......first time tenant to RLC.   If you noticed, after Elisa's bottle bate or can bate or whatever you want to call it,  she pretty much just shut it down and started spending most of her time out of the apartment.  It's like something or someone got to her and told her to cool her jets a little bit.......my opinion of course.

Rita on the other hand has been around RLC before and has been labeled by the CC community as a classy, smart, business minded woman that is trying to make something of herself.   What would happen if Rita all of a sudden started showing her wild side.......I don't believe it would be perceived well by the viewers of RLC....I could be wrong here, just speculation on my part.

I like Rita no matter how reserved she is, I liked her from the first time I laid eyes on her.  Some people on here might not have been around when Rita was here the very first time.  She wasn't shy at all until her and the Queen had an altercation with each other one afternoon and like a light switch, Rita more or less said fuck it and started showing less and less and pretty much tried to avoid the Queen every chance she could.  Now, all of a sudden and who knows why,  she is staring to get back to how she was the first time she was involved with RLC.   You will never be able to figure out these girls and what they are into when they stay in the Barcelona apartment.

Barcelona is a party down place with lots and lots of influential people that hang out there on a daily basis.  Get on the internet and do some research about about Barcelona or if you know somebody like I do that has been there, ask them about it.  A girl could get caught up in all kinds of mischief and intrigue while staying there for a month or for three months.   It's not all about modeling in Barcelona and it's not all about the beaches either.  There are allot of shady places off the beaten path in Barcelona and if girls aren't careful, they could find themselves in such places.  I have a buddy that has been to Barcelona a few times and he has told me himself that the sky is the limit and you can do or get anything you want while your there.   I personally know nothing about Barcelona except for what he has told me and what I have researched.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I read from many different people on here, she drank pretty much all day and every day.  I wouldn't call that not much!

It's just that some people don't care what you think and are going to do what they want to do, while other people are more reserved in what they are willing to let people see.  Elisa didn't care if it hair lipped every pussy cat in the alley, she was going to act the way she wanted to act......first time tenant to RLC.   If you noticed, after Elisa's bottle bate or can bate or whatever you want to call it,  she pretty much just shut it down and started spending most of her time out of the apartment.  It's like something or someone got to her and told her to cool her jets a little bit.......my opinion of course.

Rita on the other hand has been around RLC before and has been labeled by the CC community as a classy, smart, business minded woman that is trying to make something of herself.   What would happen if Rita all of a sudden started showing her wild side.......I don't believe it would be perceived well by the viewers of RLC....I could be wrong here, just speculation on my part.

I like Rita no matter how reserved she is, I liked her from the first time I laid eyes on her.  Some people on here might not have been around when Rita was here the very first time.  She wasn't shy at all until her and the Queen had an altercation with each other one afternoon and like a light switch, Rita more or less said fuck it and started showing less and less and pretty much tried to avoid the Queen every chance she could.  Now, all of a sudden and who knows why,  she is staring to get back to how she was the first time she was involved with RLC.   You will never be able to figure out these girls and what they are into when they stay in the Barcelona apartment.

Barcelona is a party down place with lots and lots of influential people that hang out there on a daily basis.  Get on the internet and do some research about about Barcelona or if you know somebody like I do that has been there, ask them about it.  A girl could get caught up in all kinds of mischief and intrigue while staying there for a month or for three months.   It's not all about modeling in Barcelona and it's not all about the beaches either.  There are allot of shady places off the beaten path in Barcelona and if girls aren't careful, they could find themselves in such places.  I have a buddy that has been to Barcelona a few times and he has told me himself that the sky is the limit and you can do or get anything you want while your there.   I personally know nothing about Barcelona except for what he has told me and what I have researched.

Harley im talking about since she's been back this time. I never knew her before she came back this last time. It's fine that she or anyone drinks evesryday -- i was only talking about since she's been back. She tho has every reason to drink now -- more than just for fun. Elisa was a doll. She drank for fun and the enjoyment of it. I have no clue about Anna, Irma, or any of those people, and how much they partied. As far as Rita is -- she hasn't partied hardly at all since she came back, unless she did it somewhere besides the apartment. She sure hasn't drank much at all since she's been back to Barcelona. If she has -- it's been at other places -- other than the apartment, and thats possible. As far as the city of Barcelona goes -- my sister, and a good friend have lived there and it's not even close to being as wild as it's reputation. In fact the laws there are as strict or stricter than in the USA. # # As far as Rita goes -- i think she has ALWAYS showed plenty. The definition of plenty for Rita is: whatever she wants to show -- no more and no less.