Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Seriously, the probability that something happens between two or three random girls put all together in an apartment is very low.

Now, considering that these girls were friends or at least knew each other before getting in the apartment, the probability tends to zero.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just reading all these comments. See that Layla at least showing us a bit downstairs. Is she loosening up a little? And she does get along well with Ilona. But  no warmth or heat(?????) between them.

I just got to say guys, all of us would probably have freaking heart attacks if suddenly the two started fooling around!!!!!!

Very, very unlikely!!!!

But three people won $520 million in powerball each. Anything can happen!

Nah, only joshing you!!

And mikey wants to step into  Layla's big fat BOX just a little bit too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :drool: :drool: :drool:

1010 she is stepping out of her box a little bit, but has a long way to go yet. I think that in her is the desire to please us, but she is not sure how.

I HOPE THAT LAYLA KNOWS THAT SHE IS LYING IN THE WORLD FAMOUS MASTURBATING BED,NOBODY EVER LIES IN THIS BED WITHOUT RUBBING ONE OUT,,,"SO LAYLA I DON'T THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BREAK THE TRADITION",,YOU LAY IN THIS BED,YOU GOTTA DO WHAT KAMILA,KRISTY,ALISA AND ANNA  HAVE DONE BEFORE YOU. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Shot12116.png