Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im betting she is and it's only just begun for me to see them. Oh Beaver i PM'd you.

didn't get it dreamer- sorry

Guest beaver67
Just now, Dreamer24 said:

I sent again Beaver. -- Irma looking good for sure.

she sure is

There is and has been only one QUEEN of RLC She sits on the Iron Throne, and rules with a iron fist.

Irma is voted the most popular girl by the members of CC. She is very popular for sure.

The QUEEN started the Barcelona apartment, and it is her you must thank for all the Beauty that has graced your screen.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN 

montage.jpg

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is and has been only one QUEEN of RLC She sits on the Iron Throne, and rules with a iron fist.

Irma is voted the most popular girl by the members of CC. She is very popular for sure.

The QUEEN started the Barcelona apartment, and it is her you must thank for all the Beauty that has graced your screen.

ALL HALE THE QUEEN 

montage.jpg  0   248.6 kB

Yes as I can see on the photo,,your Queen rules over all those girls except for my baby Rita and you spelt (HALE<<HAIL) WRONG LMAOO!!moving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

Yes as I can see on the photo,,your Queen rules over all those girls except for my baby Ritamoving-eyebrows-smiley-emoticon.gif

She has mentored your baby into the business woman she has become Mikey ALL HALE THE QUEEN ::)

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Des you know how the rumor mill works around here.... you can only beleive about 1/10 th of what is posted. That has not changed over the years.

That's true. Guess I'll just have to think about it.