Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Nope, legr, false alarm. But Layla likes playing with her little boobies lately and keeps checking herself out in the mirror.

You know the commercial, "you're going to like the way you look, I guarantee it!" from Men's Warehouse? That describes the little whisperings we are doing secretly in Layla's ears right now.

Mikey, Nelly's cat is back. Haven't you seen her pussy?

And StnCld, which do you prefer watermelons or oranges? I know I prefer the person who ate watermelon over the ones who eat oranges here!

The only thing that was missing when they had the Watermelon was the Fried Chicken.    :lmao:

Nope, legr, false alarm. But Layla likes playing with her little boobies lately and keeps checking herself out in the mirror.

You know the commercial, "you're going to like the way you look, I guarantee it!" from Men's Warehouse? That describes the little whisperings we are doing secretly in Layla's ears right now.

no, she was coming down over the abdomen, thighs and to the goalmouth, but as usual there is a calling for attention ... she went down

She should do it right there beside Inola, then maybe we'd have a double rub.  LOL    DREAMING........

Layla is a delight to watch - hopefully she will become even more liberal. I am still wondering what temperature the apartment has - Layla manages now with bra and panties or just panties, but still she has to wear socks.