Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Rita's going to disown you Mike....:biggrin:

And I'm not giving Irma up for anyone.....

15449-EPIC_BOOBS-What_Youre_still_lookin

As well we all know, that Mikey is a 10 timing manwhore, and he has left his one time wifey all alone again. Meerkat and Agent Dog along with all furry little creatures on this forum are plotting against him to steal the Ravishing Rita away. They all love the postman, and so will Rita when she finds out he can ring her bell twice. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

You know, as entertaining as watching Irma is right now, that's pretty far removed from "real life". I'm not buying that this is how she prepares a salad when she's along at home :)

Well it all depends in What entertain you more and you like to fallow..some like me love all the little games that Irma does,almost everything she does its almost more to us than to her..i mean she could go to Kitchen fast make an salad dont speak neither dance but just Glad she even on some boring stuff like preparing food tries to be fun and entertain viewers..if she didnt do all that thing it would be the rlc Irma that we know..on the other side you have in the same apartment the opost..an girl that just doing her things..and pratically dont caring to entertain viewers or trying to apeal us..she will go to Kitchen do the meal than eat..nothing more nothing less..real life as you said..from my part i prefer to watch Irma "real life",but its totaly understable that as much users liking Irma style the same users liking Rita style.

• Upvote 1