Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Oh my gosh, Irma is incredible -- im really amazed at her. No girl like her on RLC.

That's the truth! She's lovely in every way, her personality, her smile, her looks (obviously!) and her sense of fun! I just hope Vika leaves soon and another girl comes in who can really bring the best out of Irma - you haven't seen her give a massage yet! Rita seems too busy studying at the moment to really get into the spirit of things with Irma

• Upvote 4

Benfold im not sure i could handle it lol .... jk of course. Like i said i had my doubts that she might be like the rest, but helllll no -- she's beyond what anyone could want. You jus never know what she may do -- she's no fake like some. Vika will be gone soon i heard. # LOVE that girl!!!!!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That's the truth! She's lovely in every way, her personality, her smile, her looks (obviously!) and her sense of fun! I just hope Vika leaves soon and another girl comes in who can really bring the best out of Irma - you haven't seen her give a massage yet! Rita seems too busy studying at the moment to really get into the spirit of things with Irma

Yes I am truly counting the days until Vika leaves,,because if it's one of Irma's friends,,whether it be Ilona,Anna or someone else,,Then we will see what Irma is really capable of doing,,last night was just a preview,,you ain't seen nothing yet,,,Anna though is the one who I really hoped that would join her,,,but I think that this may not happen,,we just have to wait and see who comes next,,,AND RLC IF YA READING THIS,,MAKE SURE IT'S SOMEONE WHO IRMA KNOWS AND CAN MASSAGE AND TWERK WITH::)::)

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I am truly counting the days until Vika leaves,,because if it's one of Irma's friends,,whether it be Ilona,Anna or someone else,,Then we will see what Irma is really capable of doing,,last night was just a preview,,you ain't seen nothing yet,,,Anna though is the one who I really hoped that would join her,,,but I thin that this may not happen,,we just have to wait and see who comes next,,,AND RLC IF YA READING THIS,,MAKE SURE IT'S SOMEONE WHO IRMA KNOWS AND CAN MASSAGE AND TWERK WITH::)::)

Anna would be a dream come true, but I'm sure Irma has a lot of friends who she could invite! I remember we agreed that Irma knew Ilona before RLC, remember how 'friendly' they were the very first night?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes I am truly counting the days until Vika leaves,,because if it's one of Irma's friends,,whether it be Ilona,Anna or someone else,,Then we will see what Irma is really capable of doing,,last night was just a preview,,you ain't seen nothing yet,,,Anna though is the one who I really hoped that would join her,,,but I think that this may not happen,,we just have to wait and see who comes next,,,AND RLC IF YA READING THIS,,MAKE SURE IT'S SOMEONE WHO IRMA KNOWS AND CAN MASSAGE AND TWERK WITH::)::)

Mikey i may need a pacemaker to recharge me if last night wasn't the best lol. Irma is gonna cause me to have some sleepless nights in Nashville. She's almost everything any guy, or even girl could want.I hope it is Anna who comes back.

Just now, Benfold said:

Anna would be a dream come true, but I'm sure Irma has a lot of friends who she could invite! I remember we agreed that Irma knew Ilona before RLC, remember how 'friendly' they were the very first night?

Friends work out better that pure strangers here,,Kamila knew Kristy before they got to Barcelona too,,that's why they clicked right away off the bat,,,Irma leaves pretty much everyday to go somewhere,so it's pretty safe to say she knows her surroundings in Barcelona and maybe a few Angels too::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

Mikey i may need a pacemaker to recharge me if last night wasn't the best lol. Irma is gonna cause me to have some sleepless nights in Nashville. She's almost everything any guy, or even girl could want.I hope it is Anna who comes back.

WHY do you want reruns; new girls with new personalities and having fun with new acquaintances.  RLC needs to GET PAST THE OLD!!

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Friends work out better that pure strangers here,,Kamila knew Kristy before they got to Barcelona too,,that's why they clicked right away off the bat,,,Irma leaves pretty much everyday to go somewhere,so it's pretty safe to say she knows her surroundings in Barcelona and maybe a few Angels too::)

Lol yea a few Angels haha.

Not seen Irma drink anything alcoholic at the apartment since she's been there, but i may have missed something. I heard she could really do alot of drinking at times. -- Nothing wrong with that if you know your limits.