Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

FOR SOMEONE TO BE SLEEPING ONE SECOND AND JUMP UP JUST TO GET BACK ON THE SAME DEVICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GLUED TO ALL DAY IS AN ADDICTION,,,,,I DON'T CARE IF YOU WORK FROM HOME ON YOUR COMPUTER OR RUN A BUSINESS FROM YOUR COMPUTER,,,,,THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE A LOT BUSIER AND HAVE A LOT MORE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT DON'T EVEN SPEND A FRACTION OF THEIR TIME GLUED AND TYPING AWAY ON THEIR LAPTOPS LIKE ILONA,,,NOT EVEN WRITERS AND AUTHORS DO THIS.

THIS ILLUSTRATES THE PERSON ILONA REALLY IS :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :lmao:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_addiction

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_addiction#Symptoms_of_computer_addiction

IPHONEADDICT18mop46zh1rxcjpg.jpg

THEMODERNLIFE.png

hinkstockphotos-100603623.jpg

FOR SOMEONE TO BE SLEEPING ONE SECOND AND JUMP UP JUST TO GET BACK ON THE SAME DEVICE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GLUED TO ALL DAY IS AN ADDICTION,,,,,I DON'T CARE IF YOU WORK FROM HOME ON YOUR COMPUTER OR RUN A BUSINESS FROM YOUR COMPUTER,,,,,THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE A LOT BUSIER AND HAVE A LOT MORE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT DON'T EVEN SPEND A FRACTION OF THEIR TIME GLUED AND TYPING AWAY ON THEIR LAPTOPS LIKE ILONA,,,NOT EVEN WRITERS AND AUTHORS DO THIS.

THIS ILLUSTRATES THE PERSON ILONA REALLY IS :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :lmao:

It's the same thing for us. We're glued to our Computers & Laptops watching them.  :lmao: :yes:

YEAH I KNOW THAT A LOT OF US DO THE SAME THING OF BEING GLUED TO TECHNOLOGY 24/7.TEENAGERS DO IT THE MOST,THAT'S WHY MOST OF THEM LACK A LOT OF REAL SOCIAL SKILLS,A LOT OF THESE YOUNG GUYS AND GIRLS WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TALK ABOUT ON A FIRST DATE,,,,,THERE ARE REGULAR COMPUTER AND IPHONE ADDICTS AND THEN AT THE TOP ALL BY HERSELF IS ILONA,,,,,NO WONDER SHE DOESN'T ACT RIGHT SOMETIMES AND ISN'T A VERY SEXUAL PERSON,,,BECAUSE IF 99% OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS SPENT LOOKING AT COMPUTER OR PHONE,YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK UP OR AWAY FOR A SECOND TO REALIZE THAT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS PASSING YOU BY,LOVE,PAIN,SUCCESS,ACCOMPLISHMENTS,FAMILY,CHILDREN ETC. WILL BE AN AFTER THOUGHT AND BY THE TIME SHE FINALLY DECIDE TO LIVE LIFE SHE MIGHT BE OLD AND GREY AND THOSE PERKY TITTIES ARE LONG GONE.

Wait a minute mikey, I've got to check my phone!

Damn if Layla keeps on tossing and turning like that,she is gonna toss and turn herself right off the bed unto the floor.

You can see that her thoughts and brain are going a million miles per hour,she keeps thinking of something and it won't allow her to fall asleep,,,Yet another effect of using too much technology,,just like with Ilona she is probably thinking of something online. :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Mikey, nowadays the young on first dates, if they are a good match sexually, they don't talk, just fuck! Called "hooking up".

In my day (not yours, mikey) and Thesta's, first dates were awkward. If you made out a little it was promising.(Oh wait, did I just reveal something about my lack of sexual prowess back then?)

Correct me if I'm wrong, Thesta. Better yet, don't correct me, lol!

Back in your day you used to hit your dates over the head with a club,and take her back to your cave to eat some wild Woolly Mammoth :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Mikey, nowadays the young on first dates, if they are a good match sexually, they don't talk, just fuck! Called "hooking up".

In my day (not yours, mikey) and Thesta's, first dates were awkward. If you made out a little it was promising.(Oh wait, did I just reveal something about my lack of sexual prowess back then?)

Correct me if I'm wrong, Thesta. Better yet, don't correct me, lol!

Well Hell 1010 speak for yourself, I was a friggen horn dog, went to pick the young lady up for our date but i didn't need to use my fist to knock on the door.....But I also had manors and never expected to get very far on the first date. Honestly times have really changed, it has been my experience that girls are now the ones who ask out the guys, man they are very  aggressive compared to  the old days.

If Layla would just give in to her inner desires, slowly start to touch that forbidden fruit, then work it up to a frenzy finally letting go completely to her desire, she would sleep until the cows come home, hell maybe longer by how much pent up tension that girls has, shut man I never had that hard of time going to sleep, come to think of it that is Ilona's problem as well. They blow tht damn apartment off the face oof the earth if they were do it at the same time  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: