Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I hope that Irma didn't just fall asleep on the floor,,,my erection is beginning to hurt waiting on her to begin the show :biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_o34r58sF2p1um9ytso1_400.giftumblr_mvyd7bg1wN1rrrb9io1_400.gif

I think it's gonna happen too.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, HomerSimpson. said:

i am sure that danaya/irma is a good duo, because danaya need a girl like irma who has fun : When danaya is in good mood she's fantastic. And why not rita too, even if she's not my favorite (i don't want to offend rita's husband and th other rita's fans, lol)

Yes you don't wanna do that:biggrin::biggrin:

trbIN8N.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HomerSimpson. said:

i am sure that danaya/irma is a good duo, because danaya need a girl like irma who has fun : When danaya is in good mood she's fantastic. And why not rita too, even if she's not my favorite (i don't want to offend rita's husband and th other rita's fans, lol)

I liked Danna but think she stayed full three months..but i could be wrong..so think its better or an new girls that fits Irma nicely or just go easy(and with an bang)and bring Anna.Danna its still too fresh and stayed a lot..Anna only one monthy i think.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I had them both on.:biggrin:

Hehe..killer combo Des,man Dasha its something special..not even more because the dude we all know and dont like him at all..i opted for watching Dasha..then catch a little of Irma..very diferent girls but both special in their way.

• Upvote 2