Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Irma knows she looks  good.. hot::).. and what I like about her is that she constantly reminds herself of just how "damn good" she looks...narcissistic  sure maybe but she don't care..

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

Irma your much too good for this site -- you need to get away baby, venture out, because there is alot out there for someone as hot as you and Elisa, Adele too.  All of us who appreciate you hope the best for you baby. Who ever comes over -- it's an improvement over Vika and others in the past. Rita and Irma are classy girls and hopefully there will be more.

Irma is absolutely not a classy girl.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

Irma is absolutely not a classy girl.

I believe that would depend on your definition of 'classy'...?  Like all of the girls here, many of 'classless' sometimes and 'classy' at other times, i.e., how classy was it for ilona to communicate with her computer 24/7 or, danaya to eat, sleep, exist for days on end in her bed in her room...etc.  Just my opinion!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

c'mon you know it and I know it Exactly what RLC is otherwise why any one in there strait mine to pay and watch ,

I. Adult Entertainment

The Sites offer online entertainment services that may be deemed adult in nature and which may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content provided by these Sites, that you are not offended by such content and that you access the Sites freely, voluntarily and willingly.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Always said..she is an cold chick..man who would do such things to an person as Nice as Irma..only someone as Vika..she Did somethings bad also to Elisa..another very Nice person..Really this Vika there is no words to discribe her..

she is a wiche

download.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What is RealLifeCam?

RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

Who are the people we see on the website and what is the scenario they are living?

People you see online are not actors, they are real people living their routine lives in apartments equipped with video cameras. There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7.

I looked through all the cameras but saw no one in the apartment

People living in the apartments are real people leading active way of life. They can be at work, studying, working out in the gym or simply leave to do the shopping. Pay attention to the time on you are in because it might differ from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Lol..and and you believe in all that..of course rlc its free interpretartion of real life withe a lot of acting and fake things in all ...there is a lot real life and a lot of "fantasy life"..or do you think an real apatment its like Barcelona apartment...or even lots of the similar things that happens in almost al apartments are just coincidences...rlc its not real rife at 100% not even close..could be nothing more but..only the fact that an house have lots of giants cams filming you..and that it almost certain that you recieve bónus for doing somethings or stay someway..all that you said..that i think must be in the rlc site..are  just pretty words..its my opinon based in all i seen in one year in rlc.Rlc its an mix of real life..with some acting,fantasy life..

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dana3 said:

I believe that would depend on your definition of 'classy'...?  Like all of the girls here, many of 'classless' sometimes and 'classy' at other times, i.e., how classy was it for ilona to communicate with her computer 24/7 or, danaya to eat, sleep, exist for days on end in her bed in her room...etc.  Just my opinion!

Personal tastes indeed,for me Irma its super classy and Rita and Vika have no classy at all.For others its just the oposite.And we all have reason.

• Upvote 1