Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

SERIOUSLY DO YOU GUESS THINK THAT ILONA IS ACTUALLY DOING SOME WORK ON HER LAPTOP,OR IS SHE JUST SURFING THE INTERNET AND VISITING,VK,FB,IG,TW,TI.VI,,,,AND THE LIST GOES ON AND ON,,,,IS SHE A BLOGGER,,,IS SHE A TALENT SCOUT FOR MODELS,IS SHE A MANAGER,,,,DOES SHE CREATE WEBSITES,,,,I REALLY WISH WE HAD AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT SHE ACTUALLY DOES ON THAT LAPTOP ALL DAY LONG,,,,,IF WE KNEW WHAT SHE DOES THEN MAYBE WE WOULD UNDERSTAND A LITTLE BIT MORE AS TO WHY SHE NEEDS TO BE GLUED TO THAT THING.

THEY SAY THAT THIS IS THE LIVES OF REAL PEOPLE 24/7,AND MAYBE THIS IS WHAT KIND OF LIFE THAT ILONA LEADS 24/7,,,EVEN THOUGH SHE KINDA GIVES US A SHOW WHENEVER SHE IS NOT ON THE COMPUTER,,,,IT WOULD BE NICE IF RLC ACTUALLY GOT GIRLS THAT ARE MORE ACTIVE AT HOME AND LESS INTO THEIR PHONES OR LAPTOPS,,,,,I DON'T SAY THAT THE GIRLS CAN'T BE ON THEIR PHONES OR LAPTOPS,,,,BUT I'VE SEEN A LOT OF FEMALES THAT HAVE PASSED THROUGH HERE THAT WEREN'T ON THEIR PHONES AS MUCH,IRMA WASN'T GLUED TO HER PHONE UNTIL TOWARDS THE END OF HER STAY WHEN SHE GOT SOME BAD NEWS,AND THEN SHE WAS ON HER PHONE CONSTANTLY,MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE OF SOMEONE BACK HOME WHO KNOWS,,,BUT WITH IRMA AND ANNA THEY WERE MORE ENTERTAINING TO WATCH.

SOME PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THAT,WHAT ARE THE GIRLS SUPPOSED TO DO,THEY ARE STUCK IN THE HOUSE ALL DAY,THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO EXCEPT BE ON THEIR PHONES,AND TO THAT I SAY K&K WERE ALWAYS ON THEIR PHONES BUT YOU NEVER NOTICED IT BECAUSE THEY WERE ALWAYS PLAYING AROUND WITH EACH OTHER,AND THEIR HANDS AND FINGERS WERE ALWAYS IN THEIR HONEY POTS. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ILOANACMOR.gif

ILONACOUCHMOR.gif

MAN I WISH THAT I COULD TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME,AND GO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL SO THAT I COULD LEARN THE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE,BECAUSE IF I ONLY KNEW BACK THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL THESE WOMEN ARE,LIKE MY BABY "RITA" AND THIS SEXY CHICK RIGHT HERE OH MY GOD,,,THERE TRULY ARE SOME UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THIS WORLD....THEY LOOK LIKE ANGELS THAT GOD SENT DOWN TO EARTH JUST FOR US GUYS TO GO CRAZY OVER. :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ARUSSIANCHIC.gif

So are we relegated to another day and night of nothing ?  :spam:

That's the way it appears.  When you have an apartment with two Dead Fish in it, nothing much will happen.

It's time RLC pulled the plug on these two girls and need find some decent replacements. These two girls couldn't even excite a pack of Dead Horses.

i've done a lot of reading to try and catch up and one of the things i read by a poster was that ilona told layla that she loved her.  the question i have about this is, was it said in english where the viewer could understand these words or is the viewer fluent enough in russian to understand these words?  if the viewer was fluent enough in russian to understand these words i hope he tunes in more frequently and continues to interpret some of what they say for us.

i've done a lot of reading to try and catch up and one of the things i read by a poster was that ilona told layla that she loved her.  the question i have about this is, was it said in english where the viewer could understand these words or is the viewer fluent enough in russian to understand these words?  if the viewer was fluent enough in russian to understand these words i hope he tunes in more frequently and continues to interpret some of what they say for us.

It happened in someone's imagination !!!