Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, canito said:

thats why i said adele was to controlling.she didnt want danaya to talk to knowone but her.

Your so right Canito -- it would make Adele mad if Aida spent much time with Danaya

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nick said:

I have a question seems   to me you are very Intelligent person you write very good , Question, you have family and Children and you said you watch RLC 4 years , why you watch RLC why not enjoy your family be with them watch your family , if you want to watch on RLC only how other people lives how they talk watch them on computer all day  or eat or sleep that's what you want to watch dosen't make sence to me 

That is because you don't know that much about me Nick, I lost my wife of 22 years to cancer in 2005, I was single father and raised three boys, Two of which are now married and the youngest leaves for college this AUG.

I am a voyeur, I always have been and most likely will always be a voyeur. 

I work from home most of the time, and 10 to 12 hours a day on the computer, I just happen to have RLC and CC up on another screen while I work LOLOL

• Upvote 3

guys this happends sometimes when someone new comes.one or both girls may not like the new girl for a couples days until they actually get to know them.it happends alot on here just stay calm they might all get along just fine.

• Upvote 1

wow thesta.sorry for your lost its hard being a single dad.i should know im one myself i have a 24 yrsold daughter and im a granddad at 46 but i know a little bit of how it is.i respect your post and im glad your a voyeur just like me.

• Upvote 2

Yea Thes, that's a sad loss, and i can only imagine doing what you've had to do as a single father. I lost my mom from lung cancer, but what youve done is amazing and admirable. You're a good man and father i can tell. Im a voyeur, and proud of it too. I think every person is to an extent whether they admit it or not.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is because you don't know that much about me Nick, I lost my wife of 22 years to cancer in 2005, I was single father and raised three boys, Two of which are now married and the youngest leaves for college this AUG.

I am a voyeur, I always have been and most likely will always be a voyeur. 

I work from home most of the time, and 10 to 12 hours a day on the computer, I just happen to have RLC and CC up on another screen while I work LOLOL

I am sorry about your wife , looks like we are in same shoes, I didn't lost my wife we divorced because she was like a Nun :-)  we were like sister brother and I start having affairs, after 25 years I give up now I enjoy my life  catching up my lost times ,  I work most of the time too , but I don't like to watch RLC just to watch Lazy Girls I expect all kind of Excitement , your view Voyeur and mine totally different , I see all kind of people every day at my shop most women, and I don't want to pay and watch only people on RLC  that doesn't make sense to me I pay to see girls like Irma Adele Danaya Ilona Anna . I wish Anna comes back to helpe Irma , if you like to watch and pay girls like Vika and Rita go on youtube lol you don't have to pay anything and you watch on youtube 24/7 free   

• Upvote 1