Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

You can see a further presentation of the fake masturbation skills of Kristy. ... it will be fun ... ::)

4 hours ago, MrBox said:

Elisa gone. Apartment dead. .... I like Irma, but she alone is also not so much fun to watch. ... This apartment need a restart. ... The faster the better.

YOU NEED TO FACE THE FACT THAT NOTHING WILL EVER MAKE YOU HAPPY ON RLC, SO STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY AND TESTING OUR PATIENCE. THE PERSON WHO DOESN'T LIKE ANYTHING HE SEES AND JUST COMES HERE EVERY DAY TO EXPRESS HIS DISLIKE WITH TENANTS AND BITCH ABOUT IT BEING BORING--IS NOTHING BUT A LAME ASS TROLL!

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, van the man said:

Showing my age here but can anyone tell me what the toy/vibrator Irma uses is called?

It seems to me that Men are now officially redundant!! How can we compete with that mean machine!!! We only have sperm left in our favour and that is only whilst scientists work out how to clone women only!!!

This I believe: http://shop.ohmibod.com/Boutique-ohMiBod/Lovelife/Lovelife-Smile

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, canito said:

ze i used to complain alot on here but i dont anymore i just watch rlc and deal with what i get i may be happy with them or not i just pay for what i get.but so far im glad i get to enjoy sometimes what i pay for.i like all the apt.but i became premium once my baby kami came with kristy to there own apt.thats the only reason i pay to watch even if they do nothing i will still watch them they are my favorite on here i like rita and always will as well as anna,elisa,irma and jannette.you dont have to masturbate or be naked for me to like a girl on rlc i like seeing and love them for there personality.

Thats an super respectable position canito,maybe youre more happy with rlc and the residents than i am,so then you find no need to complain as much as me for exemple,and if its that then great for you,i also wish an rlc more suíted to my tastes,so gess why express as much.I always like to think for exemple if someone never complaine About the bad things of an girl in rlc,lets put for exemple Vika,she would have a lot better chances to comeback,thing i and lots would not like to happen,and the oposite the same,all the good things we all said about Irma and made her one of the favorites problably helped an little bit her return(even if an monthy too soon).

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

No Ilona!!!!!!!! She was rude and obnoxious. Or have some of you forgotten that?

Agree and desagree..she as an pain in the ass Indeed and very egocentric etc..but..but..she can be an funny girl and enter the fun with the girls in the apartment..so this already puts her a lot better than Vika and Rita..and she would be an good teammate to irma..and finaly this house would have some life..

2 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Rather have a complete unknown or someone Irma helped bring.

Well if were someone Irma helped bring then even better than iona,that i completely agree,as long as she entered the barça spirit..but being an Irma friend think would be an safe choise.

• Upvote 1

Ilona was great i thought -- Irma better tho, and only here a week so.... Jus doesn't seem like alot of chemistry between the girls yet, but who knows when Vika leaves what will happen.

2 hours ago, clivebb said:

i don't know what the game play vika actually,she suck cucumber and now she stop,this girl is a teaser i think

The game of doing nothing till leave..she will only tease and tease and never do anything..still some will click and watch in the hope that she would to something...she stayed lots lots of nights nude on bed..massaging her bell..etc etc..the rlc Classic fake things that some girls that dont do nothing make..then an couple of days Irma arrived and in two nights Did all fake Vika didnt and will not so ever in rlc..