Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

like i said in my other posts i dont complain anymore im happy with what i pay for like my friend and buddy mickey said to me awhile back canito if you dont like what you see go to the next apt.or subscribe when things got better so thats what i did if your not satified with what you pay for then dont subscribe to rlc.im not telling you guys what to do with your money im not that type of person but this isnt mcdonalds where we get it our way we sometimes got to deal with the cards we got dealt.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, canito said:

like i said in my other posts i dont complain anymore im happy with what i pay for like my friend and buddy mickey said to me awhile back canito if you dont like what you see go to the next apt.or subscribe when things got better so thats what i did if your not satified with what you pay for then dont subscribe to rlc.im not telling you guys what to do with your money im not that type of person but this isnt mcdonalds where we get it our way we sometimes got to deal the cards we got dealt.

This site isnt a fast-food restaurant -- like he said -- you get what your dealt.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
58 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Im very satisfied with all the girls except Vika who teased and then quit, but that's her choice tho. Irma of course went thru with her thing in bed. Love the lovense toy. -- Who knows what tomorrow might bring lol.

as I have said before. Vika can talk the talk but can't walk the walk- when is everyone going to realize this. As for Irma- she is the real deal- I know some people think it is fake, scripted, all for show- why can't some people except that Irma is Irma and she is not going to change, just quit whining and complaining about it, and enjoy what you are given- is that to hard to understand ??????

Elisa and Irma both walked the walk thats for sure. Loved my baby Elisa and beginning to love Irma jus as much. I like Rita too but Rita is dedicated to her studies and not much into Irma yet -- may not ever be. It jus seems to be a mismatch with the 3 girls. I still take what i can get and hope for the best.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Now you guys see why she won every poll that we put her in,,she is simply the best,,,she is the kind of tenant that makes RLC,,successful,,anyone who complains about her is just a Troll and should be told to get the fuck out of here.:biggrin::biggrin:

Makes RLC Successful      Laughing.gif

• Upvote 6

Irma is a very sweet, nice girl who is multi-talented. She sings well, the best dancer ive EVER  seen. I could watch her for hours. She's sexy as fuck, but still has that kinda baby-face that makes her even better. Very friendly when people accept her friendship. How can anyone not like her.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

i do not know about the rest of the trolls but you can kiss this trolls ass.

are you referring to my post Jayp ?????????

8 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Nice kit Vika what is your purpose for the undies.

The heading November 11 2015 is this a typo error.

The dates you see beside each apartment is when the apartment first came online.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Irma would not be going out this much if she had company- last time she, ilona, layla, and anna, stayed home a lot more than they went out, and that was because they enjoyed, and interacted with each other.

She has no one there at the present time who is willing to molest her breasts as she had on her first tour of duty.

• Upvote 7

i like irma but alot of people dont see everyone the same there will always be likes and dislikes that the way the world is plus everyone one of us is entitled to our own opinion on who they like and dont like as long as they dont talk nagative about the girls and calling them hookers,prostitutes ect.every girl has something about them that us guys like.all we can do is appreciate them for letting us into there life and letting us view how there daily life is instead of complaining lets appreciate what they do good or bad if it wasnt for the girls and most of us paying members we wouldnt have rlc.

• Upvote 2