Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

WAS ANYBODY HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME,,,,DECIDING WHICH CAMERA ANGLE WAS BEST TO CATCH THE TITTIE ACTION,THEY KEPT MOVING BACK AND FORTH SO FAST,IT WAS REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

FOR ONCE I'M GONNA GIVE ILONA HER RESPECT AND APPLAUSE BECAUSE I COULD SEE THAT SHE ACTUALLY WAS TRYING TO BRING BACK SOME LIFE IN THIS PLACE BY PLAING WITH LAYLA'S TITTIES :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Holy crap! Girls are fooling around, trying to grab tits, Ilona keeps going for Ilona's panties!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Is it ratings' day here or what?

Meanwhile, another Nelly paaarrty!!! Efim and gf are there. Can you say 4 am fucking?

I don't think the girls actually want to get each other off, though. It's almost like 13 year old girls on a sleepover discovering they each have tits and a pussy and exploring a bit. They won't actually do it, wait until another 5 years when they are freshmen girls in college and they really do stuff. But that is like 5 years from now. Anybody got that long to wait?

They won't do anything at all.  If they did  the apartment would go under maintenance.  These girls aren't even close to being Lesbians or for that matter even curious.  They have been feeling tits everyday in that place. That's as far as it will go.

Mikey, Ilona was half heartedly going for Layla's panties. I thought Layla nearly had a stroke when she tried it. Layla said, no no, no touching the crown jewels Ilona!

Maybe Ilona does have a little thing for Little Miss Layla after all. But she wouldn't know what to do if she could. Like I said, slumber party, nothing will happen. Maybe when they grow up.

I'd say if anything would happen, it is actually more likely that Layla would touch Ilona then the other way around believe it or not. Ilona is always the recipient never the giver. But I really can't see much happening.

To be a cynic, I'd say Layla wants to get some views and that is why she seems a little looser at least with nudity.

The last part is correct. but not the first. Ilona has never given a massage, but she has most of the time been the one who have getting things going. Shes the one thats starts touching boobs, ass ect. Layla has been the one in this appartment the last 6-8 months that have given the leest initiative too anything (except for Nun Nikki)

BOTH GIRLS NIPPLES ARE ROCK HARD AS FUCK,ESPECIALLY ILONA'S NIPPLES,THEY WERE SO ERECT THAT BOTH OF THEM CAME THROUGH MY COMPUTER SCREEN AND ONE WENT IN MY MOUTH WHILE THE OTHER ONE POKED ME IN THE RIGHT EYE.

DAMN I FIND MYSELF LOOKING AT ILONA MORE AND MORE,IF IT WASN'T FOR HER LAZINESS AND COMPUTER ADDICTION,SHE WOULD ALMOST BE THE PERFECT GIRL.

Nevr mind, I don't know if Efim and his gf can hold off  until 4 am!! They are all the fuck over each other!!

Meanwhile, party time is over with Layla and Ilona. This is all we will get with these 2. Only chance we'd have is if they got drunk. But then without Irma and Anna who would get them to bed?

I WENT BLIND A LONG TIME AGO,BECAUSE I PLAYED WITH LITTLE MIKEY WAY TOO MUCH AS A YOUNGSTER,,,,THAT'S WHY I GOTTA ALWAYS WRITE IN ALL CAPS!!

Mikey, you know they say sex will make you go blind! You are living proof of that, huh??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: