Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita leave before Vika? Oh no!!

Maybe that won't be the worst for the appartment. Rita is great in every way, but not very exciting. And after following Irma the last few days, seeing her roll her eyes when Rita left the kitchen yesterday, makes me think Rita might be the cause of the "problems"/tension. (Sorry Mike)

From last time Irma was here, there where no sign of her not being a nice and tolerant person to everybody, even how they treated her back. She even ruined her last days here by taking in the extremely boring Layla into her room when Ilona was tired of her.

Vika seems a little terrified of Irma, might be she has seen the poles in here, where Irma is the most popular girl ever on RLC, and when she might have low selfasteem about her own looks (I know how that is), it don't help that someone like Irma comes.

But they talk nice to each other when they are close. Just watched Irma touching her a little, in that friendly type of way in the hallway upstairs, even put her tits on her arms.  So I'm guessing Irma knows that Vika is the way to go to get a friend in this house, not Rita

and I would rather see Irma massage Vika, than watching Rita on her PC. (But that's just me, and yes, I would MUCH rather see Irma massage Rita, but that will NEVER happend)

• Upvote 4

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The princess of RLC is Irma --unbelievable body and sex appeal. Always friendly, lovable, and multi-talented beyond words. NEVER seen anyone who could dance as good as her.

It looks very much like pole dancing (which I have never seen live, however). When Danaya was present, I said that her body¨- especially her boobs - remind me of my late mother in her mature years. Now when Danaya is gone, Irma has the role of "my late mother" - unfortunately meaning that I rather not watch her naked. We all have different tastes and memories, haven´t we!

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Maybe that won't be the worst for the appartment. Rita is great in every way, but not very exciting. And after following Irma the last few days, seeing her roll her eyes when Rita left the kitchen yesterday, makes me think Rita might be the cause of the "problems"/tension. (Sorry Mike)

From last time Irma was here, there where no sign of her not being a nice and tolerant person to everybody, even how they treated her back. She even ruined her last days here by taking in the extremely boring Layla into her room when Ilona was tired of her.

Vika seems a little terrified of Irma, might be she has seen the poles in here, where Irma is the most popular girl ever on RLC, and when she might have low selfasteem about her own looks (I know how that is), it don't help that someone like Irma comes.

But they talk nice to each other when they are close. Just watched Irma touching her a little, in that friendly type of way in the hallway upstairs, even put her tits on her arms.  So I'm guessing Irma knows that Vika is the way to go to get a friend in this house, not Rita

and I would rather see Irma massage Vika, than watching Rita on her PC. (But that's just me, and yes, I would MUCH rather see Irma massage Rita, but that will NEVER happend)

Couldnt agree more.The thing is..its still two weeks for at least on of them to go..hope Irma stays at least two months and that in next two,three weeks Vika and Rita are Out of barça apartment and two new,Nice,funny,friendly girls joins Irma and finaly we see the Irma we all got in love..i mean she its still great alone..but nothing like some cool company.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

It looks very much like pole dancing (which I have never seen live, however). When Danaya was present, I said that her body¨- especially her boobs - remind me of my late mother in her mature years. Now when Danaya is gone, Irma has the role of "my late mother" - unfortunately meaning that I rather not watch her naked. We all have different tastes and memories, haven´t we!

Nothing wrong with your tastes,but seing the beyavours of all girls in apartment..the ones dat totaly acting like old mothers are Rita and Vika..and Irma near them Looks an amazing fresh young woman..

I got to totally agree with that Frank and Ze. No chemistry between the three girls at all. I think there's a little jealousy in the apartment -- i wont say who or about what, but if you watch enuf youll know who i mean. I think Irma is just very different from Rita and Vika.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Rita home @17:48  Looks like she's been to the beach -- she very tan. May not have tho.

What will the exciting Rita do next..time for hours in bed on pc..and maybe just maybe..the exciting livingroom exercises..rlc please bring her back again...