Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I got to totally agree with that Frank and Ze. No chemistry between the three girls at all. I think there's a little jealousy in the apartment -- i wont say who or about what, but if you watch enuf youll know who i mean. I think Irma is just very different from Rita and Vika.

Dreamer my dear cc coleg somethimes i feel you want to express you opinion..but you prefer not to share it because some would not like it..lots of times we agree in the things..just wish You just say the things..without horries or reserves..thing you understand What i am saying.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Dreamer my dear cc coleg somethimes i feel you want to express you opinion..but you prefer not to share it because some would not like it..lots of times we agree in the things..just wish You just say the things..without horries or reserves..thing you understand What i am saying.

Damn you're very observant lol. You are right Ze, but im getting close to really saying what i feel. Ive only been here 10 days so it jus takes me awhile. Surprised you figured me out lol.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Damn you're very observant lol. You are right Ze, but im getting close to really saying what i feel. Ive only been here 10 days so it jus takes me awhile. Surprised you figured me out lol.

Maybe when two three weeks pass things will be easier to say..::).i only said this things to you because i have respect for you and i truly like your opinions..but somethimes..arrr..youre almost there..but then almost seems you need to justifie things..not for you or What you think..but just to not wake up some "demons" in cc hehe..

• Upvote 1

I worry that if i make comments that someone doesn't like -- it will turn them against me, and i can't stand to think someone doesn't like me. I know what kind of site this is, but to me it still matters what people think. I honestly believe the girls read every word we type -- i really do. I never want to say anything that might hurt them. I really love them all in their own way. It's easy to see why Irma is always voted #1 .... that's simple to see, but Rita and Vika are great too. I like Rita alot more, but Vika is different because she has a boyfriend. She doesn'/t relate to Irma or Rita. No chemistry, atraction there. She's still ok just a different personality. Whatever happens in this apartment -- i just hope they find a good match for Irma. Her and Elisa are alot alike, and everyone knows how i feel about Elisa.... she will always be my favorite. Ok i said what is really on my mind lol. I love this site, but i dont want anyone to think i hate or really dislike these girls --- i dont. That's my personality.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Oh Irma my sexy "CC Queen of nudity",,how are you today?,,,,,,Irma has been in her room showing us her love pillows and the Puddy Tat all day:heart::heart:::)::):heart::heart:

tumblr_nr6zebsvYj1t0bn92o1_250.gif

She sure has showed that kitty Mike.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I worry that if i make comments that someone doesn't like -- it will turn them against me, and i can't stand to think someone doesn't like me. I know what kind of site this is, but to me it still matters what people think. I honestly believe the girls read every word we type -- i really do. I never want to say anything that might hurt them. I really love them all in their own way. It's easy to see why Irma is always voted #1 .... that's simple to see, but Rita and Vika are great too. I like Rita alot more, but Vika is different because she has a boyfriend. She doesn'/t relate to Irma or Rita. No chemistry, atraction there. She's still ok just a different personality. Whatever happens in this apartment -- i just hope they find a good match for Irma. Her and Elisa are alot alike, and everyone knows how i feel about Elisa.... she will always be my favorite. Ok i said what is really on my mind lol. I love this site, but i dont want anyone to think i hate or really dislike these girls --- i dont. That's my personality.

You're fine,,,we respect your thoughts and opinions here,,,and remember if anyone bothers you,,just add them to your ignore list Dreamer24::)

• Upvote 2

Just now, euromike69 said:

You're fine,,,we respect your thoughts and opinions here,,,and remember if anyone bothers you,,just add them to your ignore list Dreamer24::)

Thanks Mike, that means alot to me. I just care too much, and often take things too seriously , and i am sorry. I like all you guys, girls, whoever lol.

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

That is exactly what I mentioned yesterday, respect and it is what I like here I might dont post a lot of thing like many of you do but I tend to read them as much as I can.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Frankster said:

Maybe that won't be the worst for the appartment. Rita is great in every way, but not very exciting. And after following Irma the last few days, seeing her roll her eyes when Rita left the kitchen yesterday, makes me think Rita might be the cause of the "problems"/tension. (Sorry Mike)

From last time Irma was here, there where no sign of her not being a nice and tolerant person to everybody, even how they treated her back. She even ruined her last days here by taking in the extremely boring Layla into her room when Ilona was tired of her.

Vika seems a little terrified of Irma, might be she has seen the poles in here, where Irma is the most popular girl ever on RLC, and when she might have low selfasteem about her own looks (I know how that is), it don't help that someone like Irma comes.

But they talk nice to each other when they are close. Just watched Irma touching her a little, in that friendly type of way in the hallway upstairs, even put her tits on her arms.  So I'm guessing Irma knows that Vika is the way to go to get a friend in this house, not Rita

and I would rather see Irma massage Vika, than watching Rita on her PC. (But that's just me, and yes, I would MUCH rather see Irma massage Rita, but that will NEVER happend)

Rita and Irma seems to be both nice people. ... Maybe there are just not a good fit for each other. That can happen. ... Beside the casting of people witch agree to the idea of the project, it seems to be the a very challanging task to find people who also like to spend some time together. ... Sometimes RLC has luck, but most of the time they fail in this task. This cast is just another failure. .... As mentioned, i would like to see Irma with some different people there. I see not big difference in whether Vika or Rita leaves the apartment first.

• Upvote 1

From what i hear Anna would be a great fit for here, but dont know if thats possible. I never had a clue who Irma was till she came. Everybody bragged on her and now i see why. She's even better than you all said. She's damn awesome in everyway. I hope they find a good fit for her. She deserves it.