Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think she may have drank a little too much too quickly - perhaps on an empty stomach. Happen to me before so .....

she're not look drunk now. Was in good spirits when they went out, yes .. Possible combination of food and fast emptying of the wine bottle.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

she're not even drunk out now. Was in good spirits when they went out, yes .. Possible combination of food and fast emptying of the wine bottle.

I agree Noldus -- happen to me before too.

Sorry the offtopic..there is an older couple staying on v&t..its nice too see this change..rlc should put an apartment with an couple like them..think could be interisting to fallow.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

huh- I didn't know this mikey, but I have hardly been on here for the past 3 days- just asking

Yes beaver,,,we have all beaten up on Vika enough already,,,As of now all we can do is simply wait her out and hope for a better replacement,,Someone who Irma knows and who she can also play with.::)

Guest beaver67
53 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes beaver,,,we have all beaten up on Vika enough already,,,As of now all we can do is simply wait her out and hope for a better replacement,,Someone who Irma knows and who she can also play with.::)

understand, and thanks for the heads up- knowing me I would have stepped in the preverbal bucket of shit hahahaha

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Sorry the offtopic..there is an older couple staying on v&t..its nice too see this change..rlc should put an apartment with an couple like them..think could be interisting to fallow.

I recall an older couple in the Nina & Kira apt for awhile. they were cool except the guy would sit on the couch and wank regularly. If you are into dude bate

• Upvote 1