Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

WAIT WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T SUPPORT HDMI,I HAVE AN HDMI PORT ON THE VERY MACBOOK PRO THAT I'M TYPING THIS COMMENT TO YOU RIGHT NOW,I JUST PLUG IT INTO THE HDMI ON MY TV A WHALLA IT'S ON MY TV SCREEN,ILONA SEEMS TO HAVE THE OLDER 2012 MODEL MACBOOK PRO  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo:

I don't use Mac, but have only seen displayport/thunderbolt outputs the last generations.

Saw Ilona and White or Sara trying to get it connected "back in the day", and didn't get it too work.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

What's with these notebooks that Ilona and Irma have been making notes in ?  Never saw them using Paper and pencil before !

Have seen Irma use her notebook before. Just guessed it was a diary because of they type of notebook.

Ilona uses it with her laptop. Would guess either for work or studies. But knowbody knows for certain, since non in here seemes to speak russian.

Do anybody know if RLC is blocked in Russia?

WAIT WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY DON'T SUPPORT HDMI,I HAVE AN HDMI PORT ON THE VERY MACBOOK PRO THAT I'M TYPING THIS COMMENT TO YOU RIGHT NOW,I JUST PLUG IT INTO THE HDMI ON MY TV A WHALLA IT'S ON MY TV SCREEN,ILONA SEEMS TO HAVE THE OLDER 2012 MODEL MACBOOK PRO  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo:

Display port adapter necessary. I have one for HDMI and one for VGA. I have a MB Pro (bought by work because my boss is Mac-centric) and loaded W7 on it because PC tools are better for what I do. I found that it ran better AND I had access and control of all the features of the 'puter and the MacOS stunts their use as usual.

Maybe, but it is what I wanted to see  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

It is easy enough to put a comment on a picture with that picture in this section - a damn sight easier than capturing, editing and posting, pictures in the first place so I for one am very much in favour of the new policy.

Right. If you want to comment on a specific picture in the Pics thread, right-click the image, do "Save Image as", save the pic to your system, then insert into the post here, complete with comment. =)

BECAUSE YOU GOTTA BE A PRO LIKE ME,AND THAT'S WHAT I SAID IF YOU READ WHAT I WROTE INSTEAD OF RUBBING IT OUT TO THE PHOTO :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hi: :hi: :haha: :haha:

ANNA TEASING HERSELF BEFORE TURNING THE LIGHTS OFF AND MASTURBATING

I REALLY WISHED THAT SHE HAD CONTINUED AND FISHED HERSELF OFF LIKE THIS :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :drool:  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

ANAPLAY.gif

AND SHE HAS DONE IT BEFORE :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

ANSPLY.gif

Irma is sure giving Layla a good very of her prize possessions.............If she leans over any more , tey will fall out of that bra !

Irma doesn't have a bra on, might be the first time when wearing that type of clothes.

It's just the black top.