Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Moi aussi je suis pour ce changement  car c' est vrai qu' il y avait trop de commentaires entre chaque photos  et ca me convient très bien comme ca maintenant  il y a pas de problèmes

Voilà je donnais simplement mon avis personnelle et une idée  pour c' est tout cela ne va pas plus loin .

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

This message is for Kool1356,sir you might want to delete that photo of Irma before the Mods and Admin sees it,because we are not allowed to post photos of the girls outside of this apartment thank you!!

You can get banned from CC for doing that so I'm just giving you a heads up so you won't get in trouble. :yikes: :yikes:

Maybe, but it is what I wanted to see  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

If the comments in the pictures section had stuck to being comments on the pictures there would have been no need for a change of policy but when iy got to the stage as it did with the last IIA thread when there were 4-5 pages with 1 thumbnail something had to be done. It is easy enough to put a comment on a picture with that picture in this section - a damn sight easier than capturing, editing and posting, pictures in the first place so I for one am very much in favour of the new policy.

YE MAL KAHAN SE AYA HAI IN KO KAUN CHODE GA JO KHUSHNASEEB HO GA MALLLLLL

YE MAL KAHAN SE AYA HAI IN KO KAUN CHODE GA JO KHUSHNASEEB HO GA MALLLLLL

Well mmm difficult to respond to that

Google says "Where ye stool in the AYA HAI JO Khushnaseeb Ko who have lived chode GA MALLLLLL"

Stool doesn't sound good. If you're writing Hindi then you probably speak some English so try because I'm lost.

Anyway, who has a clue about why they got so excited just now? Was it the Barca team bus?