Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

She is not only beautiful -- she's so talented in everything she does. Sings good, doubt if anyone can match her dancing lol.Not seen  many people at all as friendly as she is everyday. As healthy as she eats -- it's no wonder she stays in such great shape. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, canito said:

dreamer i like irmas dancing but kristy can dance very well also.but i dont know about twerking irma can twerk real good.

Never seen Kristy dance. I havent been to that room alot lately, because i cant stand the sight of Cokeboy -- plus i jus like the girls here. I do jump over there from time to time jus to see what's happening.

Any guy on CC who don't like Irma is a fucking idiot and a forum troll,,,just goes to show you that not everyone is here to have fun,,,and a lot of assholes come here to troll the shit out of this forum and cause problems for the rest of us,,,,,and when we say something back to them,,,they start to act all innocent and say " I was just voicing my opinion'

Use common sense guys,,,,Irma is doing for us,,,exactly what we want her to do,,she is doing for us,,exactly what we wish the other ladies would do,,,she has never ever did anything to make us not like her,,she is as perfect as a RLC tenant can get,,,SO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,,THAT IF ANYONE OF YOU GUYS SEE ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT IRMA,,THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BITCH ASS TROLL,,PERIOD!!!!

THEIR #1 GOAL IN LIFE IS TO TURN ON THEIR COMPUTERS AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY CAN PISS OFF FOR EACH GIVEN DAY,THIS IS FUN FOR THEM,,DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,,YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY,,BEING AS NEGATIVE AS THEY CAN BE ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF.

GUYS,,,,PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MODS,,AND AS SOON AS YOU SEE THEM POPUP,,JUST KINDLY GO TO YOUR IGNORE LIST,,AND ADD THEM TO IT,,IT'S THAT SIMPLE,THAT WAY YOU CAN ENJOY CC WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THEM OR HAVING THEM RUIN YOUR DAY,,THANKS GUYS:biggrin::biggrin:

IT'S FUNNY THAT THEY ALL SAY THEY WILL CANCEL RLC AND CC BUT NEVER KEEP THEIR PROMISES LMAOO!!:biggrin::biggrin:

WHEN ON EARTH DID IRMA GET BACK,,,SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD ONE HELL OF A TIME WHEREVER SHE WENT...GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS:heart:::)

• Upvote 3

Thanks Mike for telling it like it is. Anyone who couldnt like Irma -- something is seriously wrong with them.  Irma does everything we would like her to do, but she does it naturtally. -- the way it should be.:heart: Last night was the first night she wasn't around, and come in. She damn well deserved a night like last night after all she goes thru.:heart:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

Thanks Mike for telling it like it is. Anyone who couldnt like Irma -- something is seriously wrong with them.  Irma does everything we would like her to do, but she does it naturtally. -- the way it should be.:heart:

Thanks buddy:biggrin::biggrin:

Man if I were to fuck Irma in the position that she is in right now,,she would become the newest Octo-Mom,,,,,,,,she would have eight babies I mean,,,for the slow people who can't keep up,LOL:biggrin::biggrin:

16525_906307b_900x2999.jpg

• Upvote 1

Face it guys most of us are on here for hot ladies and a little or lot of sex. Well yesterday Irma put  pussy and ass right in our faces jus a few inches from the cam. She is always around naked alot, and has the attitude  that no way i could have -- given how she's treated. NO ONE could be more perfect than Irma -- even my girl Elisa. Irma is a doll with a personality that matches the rest of her. Guys we are damn lucky to have someone like Irma ---- damn lucky!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Just now, euromike69 said:

Any guy on CC who don't like Irma is a fucking idiot and a forum troll,,,just goes to show you that not everyone is here to have fun,,,and a lot of assholes come here to troll the shit out of this forum and cause problems for the rest of us,,,,,and when we say something back to them,,,they start to act all innocent and say " I was just voicing my opinion'

Use common sense guys,,,,Irma is doing for us,,,exactly what we want her to do,,she is doing for us,,exactly what we wish the other ladies would do,,,she has never ever did anything to make us not like her,,she is as perfect as a RLC tenant can get,,,SO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,,THAT IF ANYONE OF YOU GUYS SEE ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT IRMA,,THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BITCH ASS TROLL,,PERIOD!!!!

THEIR #1 GOAL IN LIFE IS TO TURN ON THEIR COMPUTERS AND SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY CAN PISS OFF FOR EACH GIVEN DAY,THIS IS FUN FOR THEM,,DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT,,YOU SEE THEM EVERYDAY,,BEING AS NEGATIVE AS THEY CAN BE ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY CAN THINK OF.

GUYS,,,,PLEASE LISTEN TO THE MODS,,AND AS SOON AS YOU SEE THEM POPUP,,JUST KINDLY GO TO YOUR IGNORE LIST,,AND ADD THEM TO IT,,IT'S THAT SIMPLE,THAT WAY YOU CAN ENJOY CC WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THEM OR AVING THEM RUIN YOUR DAY,,THANKS GUYS:biggrin::biggrin:

IT'S FUNNY THAT THEY ALL SAY THEY WILL CANCEL RLC AND CC BUT NEVER KEEP THEIR PROMISES LMAOO!!:biggrin::biggrin:

WHEN ON EARTH DID IRMA GET BACK,,,SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE HAD ONE HELL OF A TIME WHEREVER SHE WENT...GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS:heart:::)

For me, Irma is the 2nd best resident on RLC (immediately after Nelly; BTW, NELLY is back!!!). ... She has a extremly nice personality, is good looking, open minded and fun to watch. ... Normaly, i like to see everything a bit more REAL LIFE. But with here, even the show seems to be a bit real (I hope this does not sound silly)

I think, it is very nice to have her in the apartment, but i would have even more fun with girls like Nora or Elisa. ... They were just perfect. ... Maybe, they could come back some day. :) ... Now, It is time to enjoy Irma stay there. 

Please, let simply all have their opinions. We are not here to make your life enervating. ... Most of us here (including me) are not here to troll people. ... It is not trolling to represent opinions, even if you do not like them.

• Upvote 4