Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, Dreamer24 said:

The bottom line is: The girls should be themselves -- and if they dont please us --- well we should go to another apartment lol. It's not their job to please all of us, because it will never happen -- not everyone.

But there are not themselves when there are hidding. .. The participation on RLC also requires some kind of openness, to be able to be themselves even with the cameras. ... Residents like Kristy (run out to the balcony to have sex) or Rita (was hidding very exterm and will never have sex) are not what i expect to see on a page called REALLIFECAM. ... BTW, This is an issue with the casting of RLC. The girls mentioned are fine. I have no issue with them. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, canito said:

yes ze when i say something on the forum.or speak to any of my friends on here i speak with true honesty and respect until they disrespect me then i will not stay quite the reason i mention mickey alot is because since three years that ive known him we never ever had any conflicts because we both respect each other.i show everyone one here the same respect i just dont want people to abuse my humbleness thats all.

Canito you know i respect you..so i just prefer do not coment this..think you read all posts of the forum..so seing you saing those words..not easy to listen..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

But there are not themselves when there are hidding. .. The participation on RLC also requires some kind of openness, to be able to be themselves even with the cameras. ... Residents like Kristy (run out to the balcony to have sex) or Rita (was hidding very exterm and will never have sex) are not what i expect to see on a page called REALLIFECAM. ... BTW, This is an issue with the casting of RLC. The girls mentioned are fine. I have no issue with them. 

Well Irma is 100% not hiding -- that's for sure, and recently Rita is becoming VERY open.

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

Lol If Irma keeps it up she's gonna fall off the bed. I think also she may have gotten a little too much sun today..

That's why I'm laying on the floor to catch her on my dick!!:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mzw4l2yNSc1tpqy79o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

The bottom line is: The girls should be themselves -- and if they dont please us --- well we should go to another apartment lol. It's not their job to please all of us, because it will never happen -- not everyone.

Well thats debatible Dreamer..they are working for rlc and to their clients(us).so they should try to do their best do make an Nice job..entertaining viewers and getting more subscribers..in my opinion one girl its doing her job good..Irma..Vika..doing her job ok..Rita..doing her job the minimal of the minimal..lots of things in consideration..not all its..not liking..change cams to other apartment..special if this one its the most liked..

• Upvote 1

mike oh mike....

did i ever insult you? no

just read what u wrote abt me cause i agreed with someone you disagree

mike.. calm down.. shouting how tough guy and how smart you are, u make people only smile.. u r not smarter or tougher...

i agree we can all voice our opinions. i believe tht harley is 100% about the girls. i have exactly the same opinion. also makes me sad some members in here who forget the voyeurism in here and "fall in love" with the girls and believe me many times i want to shout to them to return back to earth and simple voyeurism.

once someone in this forum asked me how i would feel if someone would be so unrespectful with my daughter same as with the girls.. HE NEVER REPLIED MY QUESTION WHICH I MAKE TO ALL OF YOU:

YOU MEAN IF MY DAUGHTER WOULD BE IN ONE OF THESE APPTMNTS NAKED MASTURBATING AND FUCKING IN FRONT OF CAMS?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well thats debatible Dreamer..they are working for rlc and to their clients(us).so they should try to do their best do make an Nice job..entertaining viewers and getting more subscribers..in my opinion one girl its doing her job good..Irma..Vika..doing her job ok..Rita..doing her job the minimal of the minimal..lots of things in consideration..not all its..not liking..change cams to other apartment..special if this one its the most liked..

But they should never do anything they arent comfortable doing -- or ready to do -- jus for us.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's why I'm laying on the floor to catch her on my dick!!:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mzw4l2yNSc1tpqy79o1_500.jpg

hope she doesn't break your dick on the way down- that could hurt hahahaha

also check your PM

1 minute ago, Dreamer24 said:

But they should never do anything they arent comfortable doing -- or ready to do -- jus for us.

Agree..but then What is an girl like Rita doing in rlc?She most of the time Out..when in house hides a lot..doesnt feel confortable nude..doesnt interact almost anything with the other girls..doesnt entertain the viewers..What is she doing here..studing and not a lot more...even Vika its a lot better fit for rlc than her.But again others will think just the contrary and also have their reason..

• Upvote 3

i know there are a lot of people who like me and alot that dont but im not a hundred dollar bill to be liked like one i am who i am and honesty for me goes a long way.i always try to keep everything 100% cause if i dont thats means im slacking.i try to like and appreciate what my friends on cc have to offer and i appreciate everything the girls do for me. so im happy to have a few friends on here i can trust that will give me the right guidance to whats really going on.

• Upvote 1