Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Can't stay long but I'd just like to say a couple of things

By the end of her first time here I was pretty bored of Ilona, her constant time spent on her laptop and phone and her need to be the centre of attention. BUT since she left I realised how much life and fun she brought to the apartment, as no girls since then have had her energy. Very happy to see her back

Also since Ilona left i learned that the reason she is on her laptop so often is that it's her job! She's not a boring millenial glued to her electronic devices, it's what she does for a living

Finally, it's true that Ilona doesn't have a lesbian bone in her body and will never hook up with Irma like Anna did, but it's still going to be a hell of a lot more exciting than it has been with Vika and Rita!

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Can't stay long but I'd just like to say a couple of things

By the end of her first time here I was pretty bored of Ilona, her constant time spent on her laptop and phone and her need to be the centre of attention. BUT since she left I realised how much life and fun she brought to the apartment, as no girls since then have had her energy. Very happy to see her back

Also since Ilona left i learned that the reason she is on her laptop so often is that it's her job! She's not a boring millenial glued to her electronic devices, it's what she does for a living

Finally, it's true that Ilona doesn't have a lesbian bone in her body and will never hook up with Irma like Anna did, but it's still going to be a hell of a lot more exciting than it has been with Vika and Rita!

I think so too Benfold. Unless Ilona got really drubk i dont think she would do anything "all the way" outside of possible kissing. But i dont know shit so who knows what might happen. Im a dumbass.

1 minute ago, Xide said:

This is not the usual body paint thats been used in the past. They got this while shopping i believe. Or Iliona broght it with her.

Why would she shower to get painted again -- thas kinda strange.

3 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think so too Benfold. Unless Ilona got really drubk i dont think she would do anything "all the way" outside of possible kissing. But i dont know shit so who knows what might happen. Im a dumbass.

Ilona not drinking mutch. So her drunk once, on January 10, but then she was realy drunk ..