Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

1 hour ago, Dreamer24 said:

I think so too Benfold. Unless Ilona got really drubk i dont think she would do anything "all the way" outside of possible kissing. But i dont know shit so who knows what might happen. Im a dumbass.

did you get my pm ??

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

hey i dont go on vv but theres a new apt.and it looks like the old couple that was in dashas apt.the couple that had the dog and the girl was hot forgot there name.there in the apt.under the name of tula.

mickey you should know.who was the couple living in dashas apt.after angela left the couple had a dog and he was always hitting the dog but his girl was the blonde that was hot?the guy used to have attacks

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Dreamer24 said:

People keep saying that there's not much chance anything will happen with them two -- i totally disagree.

People say it because it's true. Nothing will ever happen between these two or will ever happen in this house in general. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, canito said:

mickey you should know.who was the couple living in dashas apt.after angela left the couple had a dog and he was always hitting the dog but his girl was the blonde that was hot?the guy used to have attacks

KatyaRuslan.jpg

• Upvote 1

the choice to take ilona is just a choice from RLC for Irma, to help her to keep a good mood because she knows her very much, but for this appart i'm not sur that is a good choice. If RLC prefer take previous girls, Anna or Danaya will be a better choice, in particular for their behaviour. I hope that the ilona behaviour have change, but if not, that is not a good choice. Wait and see.

• Upvote 3